Monday, July 4, 2016

The List

"Are you sure this is going to work?"
Melba looks at me, and takes a drag from her cigarette. "Of course it does. Don't you trust me? C'mon."
She pulls a strand of her black hair behind her ear. "Go on," she says.
She used to have brown hair. But she's different. That's the whole point, right?
I sigh, look at the blank sheet on the table.
I pick up the pen.
I write.

A:



I look at her. "A for...?"
"A for addict," she says.
"You must be kidding."
"You wanna be a bad girl, right?"
I shake my head. "I just want get over Charles..."
"And getting in touch with your inner bad girl is the way to do it. And a bad girl needs an addiction. Go on, write it."
I stare at her. I write.



A: Addict.

"Good!"
She pushes her pack of Camels towards me across the table. "You better start."
I stare at her. "Smoking is the safest addiction. It's legal, relatively cheap, and feels good."
She takes her cigarette between her first and second finger and blows a long plume of white smoke towards the ceiling.
"I think I'll pass," I say.
"Suit yourself," she shrugs. "Go on."

B:

I give her an interrogative stare.
She gives me a wicked grin. "B for bisexual?" she asks.
"I'm not bi!"
She chuckles. "Deborah, honey, in my experience all women are bi, they just need the right incentives."
She winks, and throws her chest at me. Her electric-blue stretch tube dress gives her a nice cleavage.
I write.

B: Bisexual.

C: Classy.

She leans over. I'm treated to a better view of her bosom. There's a small, heart-shaped beauty mark on the top of her right tit.
"Classy. I like that!" she beams. "What's next?"
I write.

D: Disinhibited.
E:

I chuckle as I write. "I think this should fit the bad girl thing, right?"
"You get the spirit, honey."
"Yeah. Gimme a light, will you?"
I put a cigarette between my lips and lean into her flame. The first puff burns, but I like the taste. "Any suggestion for E?"
She clicks her zippo shut. "Exhibitionist?"


E: Exhibitionist.
F:

"What about fucking hot?" she winks at me.
We laugh. I take a deep drag. I feel dizzy. I blow out the smoke, undo the two top buttons of my blouse, and write.

F: Foul-mouthed.

Her eyes widen. "That's gonna clash with the Classy bit, honey."
I shrug. "I'll take it as a fucking challenge."
I lean forward, getting closer to her. "And then, a classy bitch with a pot mouth is hot as fuck, don't you think?" I ask.
She stares me in the eye. "Shit, Deborah, you are a natural at this!"


G: Gorgeous.

Melba cheers, her tits bouncing up and down as she applauds.
I squash my cigarette, and pull at the strap of my bra. "This bitch hitches..."
I pull off my blouse and get rid of the fucking bra. I caress my tits.
"Not bad, eh?" I ask her. I can see she appreciates the show.

H:

"Any idea?"
She gives me a long stare. "You really want me to give you a suggestion?"
"Go on," I say. I light another cigarette.
Her eyes sparkle. "Heartless."
"Bitch, yeah!"


H: Heartless.

"What else should we expect of a bad girl, right?"
And after all, the point of this whole game was for me to stop crying for Charles and his new girlfriend. Melba came to the rescue after one week I spent crying and self-commiserating. Well, fuck Chuck and fuck his bitch too. I hope he gets a heart attack while they screw. 
I feel better already.


I: Inflammable.

Melba looks at me. "Meaning?"
"Meaning that just looking at me that way you make me feel wet, babe."
Her eyes widen. "No shit."


J: Jealous.

"Wasn't that part of the problem?" she asks.
"Not jealous in that sense," I say. I take a drag down to my heels while Melba checks the sheet. She kneels on her chair, her perky bubble butt in full display. I'd kill for an ass like hers.
She grins at me, and licks her lips. "We both know what's up next, right?"
I laugh as I put the pen to the paper.


K: Kinky.

I change position on my chair, squeezing my thighs together. The butt plug sends a bolt of pleasure up my spine.

L: Lascivious.

"And this," I say, "brings us halfway through."
"I'd have used Lusty," she says, pouting. 
"I can see that, babe." I chuckle, and let my spent cigarette butt drop on the floor. 
"I like it," she says, winking. "I think it would suit you too."
"All in due time, honey."

M: Morbid.


"Oh!" goes sweet Melba.
I pick another cigarette. My long black nails make it hard to work the lighter, so she has to fire me up again. My red lipstick leaves a thick mark on the filter. "Surprised?" I ask her, blowing smoke in her face.
"I actually like the idea of you going Gothic," she says.
I shake my head. "I guess I was always Goth, deep down."
Back to the list.


N: Nymphomaniacal.

"A classic," Melba says. She winks at me. "I got that on my list, too."
"No wonder we go on so fine."
She smiles lewdly. "Maybe," she says, licking her lips, "we should bring the relationship to the next level."
I stretch a hand across the table, the cigarette between first and second finger. I caress her tit, scratching slightly. "Sweet. But first let's finish this bitch of a list."

O:

"Obscene?" Melba suggests. She stands and walks around the table, swaying on her high heels. Her hip brushes my shoulder as she bends forward, leaning on the table, her gorgeous tits almost spilling from her tube dress.
I pass a hand on her rock-solid ass. "Why not Obsessive?"
She hums, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. Her stockings squish as she rubs her thighs together.
"I'd love for you to get obsessive," she muses.
"Check this out, honey," I whisper as I write.


O: Oriental.

She turns at me and stares. I take a drag from my cigarette. "Well? Fucking cat's got your soft sweet tongue?"
"Deborah, you are..." 



I turn and take a look at myself in the mirror by the door. I pull my black hair back from my cheek. My almond eyes are outlined in black, my lashes long and thick. My cheekbones underscore the elongated oval of my face. I pout, red lips blowing a kiss at myself. I'm hot as fuck. I put the cigarette to my lips, and glance at Melba, that's staring at me with a wicked smile on her pretty face.
"Let's go on," I say.


P: Perverse.

"That's a classic," Melba whispers. 
"Aren't we all like that?"
She sits in my lap, takes the cigarette from my lips and takes a long drag. I circle her waist with my arm and feel her tits.
"Hmmm," I say. "This is marble."
"You bet your ass it's not silicon," she whispers in my hear, bathing my face in smoke.

Q:

"This is a hard one," she says.
I squeeze her boobs. "They are both wonderfully hard, darling."
She laughs, nuzzling my neck. "The Q thing, silly."
"No, it's not."


Q: Quarrelsome.

"Oh, that spells trouble."
I pinch her butt. "I'm a bad girl, remember?"

R: Rebellious.

"I guess you always were," she says.
"Do you want to fucking complain?" I ask her. My rage makes my twat moist.
Melba stands and walks back to her chair, offering me a nice display of long legs, swaying hips and heart-shaped butt.
"Next?" she asks.
"Oh, babe, you are gonna fucking love this one."

S: Shaven.


She reads it, stares at me and then we crack up laughing.
"You are a dirty whore!" she says.
"That's why I'm making you wet, right?"
We laugh some more. I lit up two cigarettes. Hand her one. My red lipstick gets smeared on her pink lips.

T:

"Tasty?" she offers. "Or Tight?"
"None of them, you slut."

T: Tipsy.


I chuckle, my head spinning slightly.
Melba checks out my entry, grins and "I canget a hint," she says. "I'll go get something to drink." 
She sashays to the kitchen.
"There's a bottle of Smirnoff in the ice compartment," I call to her.

U: Unsatiable.


Melba brings a bottle and two glasses to the table. She checks the list. "Isn't that just like being a nympho?" she asks.
I grin as she pours the vodka. "Believe me, babe, it's quite different."

V: Versatile.


She handsme the glass, grinning. "I love versatility," she says.
"That's why you suggested I should be bi, right?"
"Well, there ain't just cock in this world, right?"
"And you had hopes for my pussy, you minx!"
We laugh again.

W:

"Wiggly," she suggests, raising her glass in a toast.
"I've got something better, bitch."


W: Wiccan.

She picks the pentacle medallion that's dangling between my boobs. "This is beautiful," she says. It matches my earrings and the tattoo around my navel.
I drink my vodka.

X:

"This is almost impossible. I left it blank."
"Because you are a silly airhead," I say, massaging her ass.


X: Xenodochial.

Her mouth hangs open. "You made this one up."
"You check it out online later," I pinch her buttock.
It's almost over, and it feel wonderful.


Y: Yummy.

"There," I say. "Happy?"
She chuckles. "I'm sure I'll be, later."
I'm at the bottom of the sheet.
Only one to go.

Z:

"Another impossible one."
I stand up, and put my arm around her waist. Hastily, I scrawl on the paper.


Z: Zippy.

"Come," I say. "Let's not waste time anymore."
My hand slips between her thighs as she buries her face in my cleavage.
I push her on the table. We never make it to the bed. 
"I have to thank you properly," I say, my lips brushing her labia. Her clit is pierced. "You really helped."
She runs her fingers through my hair. "Honey, that's what mothers are for."

9 comments:

  1. So i figure this is just a quick writing exercise, to help you get your creative juices flowing, so i wont critique it. I do have a question however. Who was writing what? Were both girls writting a list? Were they writing the same list just alternating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a "let's see what I can do in a single sitting (while pretty hung-over)", but critiques are welcome!
    And you are right - it's confusing.
    Only Deb is writing - Mel already did it a while back.
    Should be clearer.
    Maybe it's worth expanding and rewriting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could certainly be fun, and here is a brief critique then. If you do end up rewriting, perhaps focus slightly more on having the words play off each other a bit more. You noted it with classy / foul-mouthed, but quarrelsome / xenodochial I would think would also conflict quite a bit. Granted I'm aware that those letters are very, very difficult to find words for, let alone adjectives, and even harder to find adjectives that would be coherent together. You also have several words that cover more or less the same concept, not necessarily a bad thing, but it does limit the transformation that Deb and (possibly) Mel go through.

      Delete
    2. Thank you!
      Yes, the words are hard, and I should probably work the other way around: build me a list of traits, find the fitting adjectives, and then write the story.
      But your input is quite helpful, as it got me thinking along different lines.

      Delete
    3. I think it was perfectly clear.

      Delete
  3. I think the idea is definitely worth expanding on; it’s like one of those challenges or self help exercises that get sent around in Chain Emails or on Twitter, only this one actually reshapes the person doing it. Also like the twist at the end where the person egging Deb on turns out to be her Mom, totally didn’t see it coming but it works perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ron.
      The final twist has a very simple reason: this is based on a game I played with my mom when she wanted me to learn my grammar, when I was a small girl.
      And I like the idea of Deb being corrupted by her mommy ;)

      Delete
  4. Excellent list of corruption. I love the twist at the end. I'm glad to see you got some of your MOJO back for writing.

    ReplyDelete