OK, I want to try something completely different.
I am about to start publishing Room 666, a new story, based on a VERY naughty suggestion by Matt.
The story is called Room 666 and is a bout a good, God-fearing girl doing a spiritual retreat over a weekend, and being thoroughly, deliciously and evilly corrupted by the hotel room she is staying in.
It's absolutely my sort of story - even if a bit dark.
And I plan to do the most with that darkness!
I started writing the story a while back, and then you all know about the problems I went through. And as I picked up the story again, I started playing with some elements, and right now I feel in an adventurous mood, so I decided I'll try something new, and exciting.
I'll rewrite the story from scratch, and post each chapter as soon as it's finished.
The story will be in the form of a diary, so it's likely that each chapter will be a diary entry.
Also, because I feel weird today, I decided that each and every chapter will be 666-words long.
Sounds fitting, don't you think?
So, let's get ready to meet young, sweet, innocent Marie, all eager to start her weekend of prayer and spiritual uplifting.
Her hand is on the doorknob, she's ready to enter Room 666.
Hmmmm... I bet she's a virgin!
Let's see what happens, what do you say?

I'm so ready for this story to begin. I love the fact the story will be told in 1st person via blog.
ReplyDeleteNice, been looking forward to this one. Can't wait to see what deviousness your mind comes up with.
ReplyDeleteGentlemen, your faith in little kinky me is heart-warming.
ReplyDeleteI'll do my best not to let down your expectations.
Hell yeah!
ReplyDeleteOh, wow... someone called "Blasphamous" will read this story!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to make it even darker than I planned.
Cheers!
If that picture is anything to go by this story is going to be amazing
ReplyDelete