Congratulations :-)
Thank you!
Congratulations! The book is great. It's great to see that you got your spark back. I can't wait for next story( hopefully "Room 666").
Thank you!Room 666 is up next - hopefully over the next weekend.I'm a bit scared of it, but in a good way ;)
Up next on this blog, I mean - I think it will be four chapters, but who knows... it keeps shifting under my fingers.
Congrats! Now on to higher rankings!
I'm working on it! :)
is it a tf story?
Oh, yes! Lemme see - transformation, fetish (smoking), good girl to bad girl, to bisexual...You know, my usual :)
As others have said good to have you writing again and Turkish Delight was fantastic :)
Thank you!I think Turkish Delight is gonna be a trilogy ;)
Congratulations :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteCongratulations! The book is great. It's great to see that you got your spark back. I can't wait for next story( hopefully "Room 666").
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteRoom 666 is up next - hopefully over the next weekend.
I'm a bit scared of it, but in a good way ;)
Up next on this blog, I mean - I think it will be four chapters, but who knows... it keeps shifting under my fingers.
DeleteCongrats! Now on to higher rankings!
ReplyDeleteI'm working on it! :)
Deleteis it a tf story?
ReplyDeleteOh, yes!
DeleteLemme see - transformation, fetish (smoking), good girl to bad girl, to bisexual...
You know, my usual :)
As others have said good to have you writing again and Turkish Delight was fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI think Turkish Delight is gonna be a trilogy ;)