So you probably noticed there's a link to Amazon in my sidebar, and an ebook for sale.
It's an old project of mine, on which I worked a few years back, together with two people I love dearly: three interconnected stories, a reference to The King in Yellow (I love the decadent atmosphere of Chambers' stories, the sense of depravity always hinted at and never revealed...)
And no, sorry, the Charlotte on the cover is not our Charlotte (I seem to have a thing for the name).
The ad is an experiment.
If you buy my book (and somebody already did! Thank you honeys!!), rest assured that I'll spend the money on cigarettes, booze and other... ehm, diversions. And I'll publish more, hopefully.
Anyhow, now you know it's there. Check it out.
XXX

The book was interesting, similar yet different to the writing style you use now (which makes sense if it was a few years back), I enjoyed it. Looking forward to see what else you come up with.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteYes, it's the old me, with a little help from my friends. I'd love to reprise the ideas in this, but it would be pretty different, I think.
Who knows... ;)