Why don't you take a look at what's published on this blog? If there's a story or a character that inspires you, go on and do some art. I'll be happy to share it when it's ready.
I'm currently editing it, and trying to make it better than the first. ore sex, more corruption, more depravity... you know I'm a simple girl with all the usual fetishes...
Hey I had a question. I have a story idea/concept (where I have an outline with characters, etc and chapter ideas) that I was wondering if I could bounce off you for your opinion. I kind of suck at writing but it's a corruption/smoking thing that I've wanted to see come to life for a bit so maybe you could look at my concept and give me an idea or two? Maybe even run with it yourself if you like it? Just wanted to know if there was a way to message or email you the concept stuff I had to show if you were interested at all.
I think you should devote some time to sort out your amazon account. Don't know how it's done, but it is possible to have an author page on amazon, where you can list all of your books. I only found out that you have published turkish delight 2 just now by sheer coincidence (visited Varian's blog, noticed your reply to his latest story, then noticed he's following you and visited you on blogspot; btw, I really wish you had a link to your blog on your g+ account and/or published your stories/book announcements there - helps with promotion, you know).
Anyway. Off to read your hot story! Keep 'em coming!
P.S. My only complaint concerning Turkish Delight 1 is that it was too fast-paced and shallow. You could go more into the reasons why the cigarettes had that effect on the characters, the protagonist's thoughts about what is going on etc.
Thanks for the suggestions, Eugene. I'll start working on G+, which I have some problems "getting" (I've got an account, but I have a hard time figuring out how to use it). As for the shallowness of Turkish Delight... yes, it is shallow, but basically because it deals with shallow people. I'll try and put more meat on my story in Episode 3... because I like your suggestion and I'll work on it.
Ah, I knew there was a catch! I can't share my posts on G+ automatically because this is an Adults Contents blog... I'll have to find me a work-around.
Cool, can't wait to see what you do with this :-)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I really enjoy your work. I'm similarly inspired - check out my Instagram @gothifier
ReplyDeleteI saw your images, and they are... inspiring.
DeleteThey did give me some ideas ;)
Let me "illustrate" one of your stories :)
DeleteWhy don't you take a look at what's published on this blog? If there's a story or a character that inspires you, go on and do some art.
DeleteI'll be happy to share it when it's ready.
That's a fantastic cover.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently editing it, and trying to make it better than the first. ore sex, more corruption, more depravity... you know I'm a simple girl with all the usual fetishes...
ReplyDeleteHey I had a question. I have a story idea/concept (where I have an outline with characters, etc and chapter ideas) that I was wondering if I could bounce off you for your opinion. I kind of suck at writing but it's a corruption/smoking thing that I've wanted to see come to life for a bit so maybe you could look at my concept and give me an idea or two? Maybe even run with it yourself if you like it? Just wanted to know if there was a way to message or email you the concept stuff I had to show if you were interested at all.
DeleteCheers!
Dustin, I'd be happy to take a look at your outline and then discuss the details.
DeleteYou can mail me as tamara.ghost.vincent at gmail-dot-com ;)
Awesome, sent.
DeleteAm reading it.
DeleteBig complex story.
Love the set up, I'll send some ideas along ASAP.
I think you should devote some time to sort out your amazon account. Don't know how it's done, but it is possible to have an author page on amazon, where you can list all of your books. I only found out that you have published turkish delight 2 just now by sheer coincidence (visited Varian's blog, noticed your reply to his latest story, then noticed he's following you and visited you on blogspot; btw, I really wish you had a link to your blog on your g+ account and/or published your stories/book announcements there - helps with promotion, you know).
ReplyDeleteAnyway. Off to read your hot story! Keep 'em coming!
P.S. My only complaint concerning Turkish Delight 1 is that it was too fast-paced and shallow. You could go more into the reasons why the cigarettes had that effect on the characters, the protagonist's thoughts about what is going on etc.
Thanks for the suggestions, Eugene.
DeleteI'll start working on G+, which I have some problems "getting" (I've got an account, but I have a hard time figuring out how to use it).
As for the shallowness of Turkish Delight... yes, it is shallow, but basically because it deals with shallow people.
I'll try and put more meat on my story in Episode 3... because I like your suggestion and I'll work on it.
Ah, I knew there was a catch!
DeleteI can't share my posts on G+ automatically because this is an Adults Contents blog...
I'll have to find me a work-around.
Also, the sidebar link to Turkish Delight is pointing at the Ghost Eaters book.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for episode 3 :)
Oh, Fuck!
DeleteThank you - I set it straight, now.
As for episode three, it's in the works, but I want to take my tame and make it a little more... yummi ;)