Saturday, July 23, 2016

ROOM 666 - Day 2, entry 7

There are so many things I can use to make her come.
I can use my fingers, as she gets into my room, her eyes widening as she catches a glimpse of the new me, walking drunkenly up to her. My fingers passing through her hair, caressing her cheeks, her neck. Feeling the blood rushing through her veins. Running on her shoulders, stripping her of her maid uniform, undoing her corset, slipping inside her lace panties, inside her. She gasps.

I can use my lips, as I gently kiss her lips, the curve of her jaw, her perky breasts. My lips sucking on her strawberry nipples.
I can use my hands, as I grasp her by the hips and push her no the bed. My hands running inside her thighs, goosebumps under the silk of her stockings. I push her knees apart and she laughs, shakes her head and props herself up on the mattress, ready for what’s to come.

I can use my cigarette, the burning tip lingering a hair breadth away from her erect nipple,pleasure and fear making her quiver. My cigarette, as I lock with her in a smoky kiss and fill her up with warm aromatic smoke.
I can use my long, sharp, black fingernails, scratching her virgin skin as we grope blindly on the bed. My fingernails leaving long red stripes on her pale flesh, enhancing her pleasure.
I can use my tongue, twisting inside her mouth, wrestling with hers. My tongue gently sliding down her neck, between her tits, tasting the salt of her sweat. Lingering teasingly on her nipples. And then down, down along her breastbone, roaming around her navel, and then lower still, as I bury my head between her thighs and push my tongue inside her. She gasps, rocks her hips, her heels close around my back.
There are so many things I can use to make her come.
I can use her hair, as I grasp a handful and force her to kiss me, to taste her own juices on my lips.
I can use her breasts, rubbing on my skin as I gently push her down along my body, her rough stiff nipples running on my naked skin.
I can use her hands, that explore my muscular frame while she slowly goes down on me, my hand in her hair giving her rhythm, her fingers closing like claws on my ass.
I can use her mouth, that services me with wild abandon, making us both come, and then turns up to me, a lewd smile on her wet lips as I push a lit cigarette between them.
There are so many things I can use to make her come.
I can use vodka, splashed on my huge tits. Vodka dripping down my cleavage and my nipples, that she suckles like an infant, her eyes sparkling, her spirit soaring as she gets inebriated.
I can use the bottle, running the cold glass down her spine, making her tremble. The bottle  she grasps, her eyes in mine, and then deep-throats slowly, enjoying how hot her play-acting is making us both.
I can use the dildo, circling slowly the rim of her nice tight asshole. The dildo I push inside her, slowly, as she rests on hands and knees on the mattress, offering me her lovely butt. She sighs and groans as the plastic cock vibrates its way inside her, and finally she collapses on her face, her arms outstretched, grasping the sheet in her fists as she comes, and comes, and comes again.
There are so many things I can use to make her come. And I use them all, repeatedly, and then she uses them on me, until our heads explode in pleasure and our bodies melt into each other.
Now she sleeps, exhausted, on the mattress.
Time for me to join her.
Time for me to snuggle by her soft body and lose myself in dreams.
Time to meet my new god.

3 comments: