Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A little vacation

Now that ROOM 666 is over (and I hope you liked it), I'm taking a little vacation.
I'll post assorted naughtiness and work on new stories.
I have a few ideas (and if you've got suggestions,  please let me know!)

Right now, I'm rather obsessed by Disney princesses...


6 comments:

  1. Well, here's one idea I had awhile ago:
    What if the fairy godmother in the Cinderella story was a dark fairy? What if her motives for providing Cindy with the means to attract the Prince's attention weren't quite so altruistic? What if she were to change Cindy so that instead of thinking about marrying the prince she decides to conquer the kingdom and become its Evil Queen? Obviously this can work as a nice prequel for Snow White.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, no, now that I think about it, it's not going to work as a prequel to Snow White. But it could be part of a series on Evil Queens. And Snow White, in her own story, could also become the wicked queen, who was put to sleep through the efforts of a good queen step-mother. Sort of putting the original story on its head.

      Delete
    2. Yes, the dark fairy/evil princess angle is interesting.
      I'll think about it.
      I've yet to decide the format, length and whatnot... but certainly the idea shows promise.

      Delete
  2. A well deserved vacation! Lots of possibilities within the princess stuff, who knows what your devious mind will come up with, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just coming on to say how good Turkish Delight 2 is and then I read that Tamara is thinking about Corruption of Disney Princesses story how could that not be anything other than amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be a working vacation, but I'll slow down with my writing.
    And yet, I have this very spicy Goth take on Cinderella going through my mind...

    ReplyDelete