Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Full HOuse - part 15

"C'mon, just once!"
Donna was thirteen, wearing a pair of jeans and a gray sweatshirt. She had nice blond hair, straight, and was pretty in a slightly pudgy, adolescent way.
"I told you no already!"
Two puffs from the cigarettes had pushed me back at seventeen, but had left my memory and personality intact. I was a perky Goth princess, all black lace and straight black hair, and it was pretty obvious young Donna would have loved to be a bad girl like me.
She'd been knocked back about thirty years, her memories and personality conforming to the change.
"C'mon, just a puff!"
I tapped the ashes from my cigarette and took another voluptuous drag, holding the smoke in my lungs as I gave her a glance dripping with pity.
"You are just a kid," I said, blowing smoke in her direction. "Your mother would be mad at me."
She grunted, pushing her hands deep in her sweatshirt pockets.
We were taking a tour of the mall. I had already bought a selection of makeup, a few pairs of black stockings with various patterns, and I was now out looking for some kinky boots.
"How does it feel?" Donna asked.
She was not sulking anymore.
"Like heaven, of course," I said, heartless bitch that I am.
She sighed. Poor little Donna, being my best friend was really hell.
We were walking past a tattoo place and I stopped to check out the designs.
"Do you want to get a tattoo?" she asked breathlessly.
I chuckled, lighting up a fresh cigarette. "I already have one."
She stared at me, her mouth hanging open.
"And where might that be?"
We turned. There was a skater boy checking me out, a savvy leer on his face.
"Do you want me to show you?" I asked.
He was kinda cute, in a rough, adolescent way.
He grinned. "Would love to see it."
I turned to Donna.
"You wait for me there," I said, pointing at one of the benches.
"Where are you going?"
I locked arms with the skater boy. "You guess, silly!"


#

Razor loved my tattoo, and my tits, too.
"What's the deal with blondie?" he asked as he led me at the back of the shop.
"I'm babysitting," I said.
"She has potential."
He was trying to play it cool. I grabbed him and stuck my tongue down his throat. I was not here for conversation.
We fucked standing up, against the emergency exit of the tattoo place. He was not very good, but I had lots of experience in a young and energetic package, so I helped him along and it was quite fun.
Then he pulled his cock back in his pants we shared a joint, and I went back to Donna.
She stared at me, sulking, as I walked up to her, a beatific smile on my face. Nothing better than a nice standing fuck to put a smile on a girl's face. I adjusted my skirt and gave her a wink.
"Have I missed something?" I asked her, firing up a new cigarette.
She just stared morosely.
"C'mon, kid, I didn't leave you here so long. They don't call it a quickie for nothing."
"You are such a slut!"
She was on the verge of tears.
I sat by her side, letting her breath in the smell of smoke and sex.
"Listen," I said. "I'm sorry. To make up for leaving you here..." I took out the red packet of cigarettes. "What if I offered you a smoke?"
Her eyes lit up.
"Really?!"
"Be my guest."
With a trembling hand, she picked one of the cigarettes and put it between her lips.
I took out my lighter.
"Are you sure you know how to do it?" I asked.
She nodded. "I've been watching you forever," she said.
I lit her up, and watched as she took a long drag down to her ankles.

#

"Fuck, this shit is fab!"
Donna was seventeen and pretty high.
She handed back the bong to me, and I applied the light to the carb.
Then I let it rip, and took another big hit. The world felt soft and sweet.
The bounce back from the red cigarettes was good - I was somewhere near eighteen, and I was enjoying the trip.
And Donna too.
We were both sitting on my bed, HIM on the stereo, getting stoned together.
Donna was wearing Goth-friendly clothes, the sort of rags that a good girl would wear to flirt with the sub-culture without her parents worrying. Black jeans, a Cure T-shirt that had come out of her backpack after she had got rid of her proper, boring blouse. She had put on some heavy makeup while I loaded the water pipe for our first round.
She was here at my place nominally to cram for her next test, actually to try some of my clothes and smoke weed.
I handed her the bong, and caressed her foot. There was a black heart tattooed on her toe.
"Does your mommy know about this?"
"Fuck her," she giggled. "There's a lot of shit my mom doesn't know about."
I laughed. "Like you and Razor?"
She gave me a heavy-lidded glance. "You jealous?"
I caressed her thigh, firm through the black denim.
Much of her baby fat was gone. "Should I?"
"Well, you and Razor..."
"We fuck, yes. Is that a problem with you?"
She filled her lungs with white smoke and laid back on the bed.
"Well, I fuck him too," she said.
I laid down by her side, caressing her tummy. "Then we have no reason to complain, right?"
She giggled. "He's an asshole, really."
I laughed in turn. "Yeah, he's a fucking loser. But his cock.."
"Oooh," Donna said. "His cock tastes great."
We laughed some more. "You're having a bad influence on me," she said.
I unzipped her. "That's the idea, babe."
My fingers slipped in. She was not wearing panties.
"You've shaven!"
She grinned. "You like it?"
"Let me show you how much I like it, you slut!"
While I brought her to orgasm, I handed her one of the red cigarettes.
"Smoke while you come," I said.

#


"This is wonderful!" Donna screamed at the top of her lungs.
She was nineteen and tripping pretty hard. Monkey, with a wild green and black dreadlock mane and a black mesh outfit, was taking her to her first rave party, and had hit her with some first grade molly before they left.
The effect had been incredible.
Now Donna was wriggling her nice ass wrapped in a yellow vinyl miniskirt. She was wearing a shaggy plush pink cropped jacket with long sleeves, that left her pierced navel exposed. She had put pink highlights in her hair, and wore it in two pony tails. She was sucking on a pink pacifier and dancing on her purple platform boots to the music in her earbuds. Her day-glo made-up face was rapt, like she was living a divine experience.
"I feel fucking awesome!" Donna screamed again.
Monkey grinned, her green lips taking a cruel turn. She winked at me, placed her hand firmly on Donna's butt, and led her out.
Behind her back, Monkey shook the red packet, and grinned some more.
She knew what she was supposed to do, once she had had her fun.

#

"Jesus Christ, I feel like shit!"
Donna was twenty-four and completely fucked up. She was beautiful with her smeared makeup and her hair in a mess. She was wearing a belt over her thong, the big ram's head buckle hanging in front of her pussy, and an assortment of bracelets, chains and rings, and lace-topped black stockings.




She sat down on a kitchen chair and lit up a cigarette. "Where are those other sluts?" she asked.
"I think Linda and Emma are still out for the count," I chuckled.
She shook her head. "Shit, considering all the coke they did, they should be up and running."
She massaged the side of her nose, her nose stud blinking in the early afternoon light. "But it's been a fucking hell of a party!" she grinned.
I poured her a vodka. "Here, see if this helps."
She breathed her smoke in the glass and watched it float above the pale liquid, before she drank it down in one single gulp.
She handed me the glass. "Hit me again," she said.
The vodka relaxed her.
She laid back and threw her head back, exhaling her smoke towards the ceiling. I admired her tits, the nipples standing to attention. She ran a hand through her hair, the handcuffs dangling from her wrist.
She dropped her spend cigarette butt, and made to light another. I pushed thered packet towards her.
"Do you wanna touch them?" she asked, as she picked a fresh cigarette.
"It wouldn't be the first time," I replied.
She grabbed her boob and squeezed it, the cigarette held between two fingers. "I think I'm gonna buy me an upgrade," she said.
"You'd be gorgeous."
I lit her up, and she took a long drag. "Yeah, that's the idea."
"I think I can help you," I said.

#

"I barely see the two little whores anymore!"
At thirty-five, Donna was a concerned mother of two very slutty daughters. A mother with tits like a porn star and a round firm ass, but still...

"They are always out for cock," she said, bending over the stove to light a cigarette from the gas burner. She was wearing a tight hobble skirt and a sleeveless blouse, both black.
"You can't blame them," I replied. "You were the same at their age."
She chuckled. "Shit, yes! I spent most of high school on my back..." And then, "You little bitch!" she exclaimed. "I still get lots of cock, you know?"
I laughed. "And pussy."
She grinned back at me. "Yeah, and lots of pussy."
She sighed. "But I only hope they take care," she said. "And they make it worth their while. Fun's a great thing, but they have expenses..."
I rubbed her shoulders, my tit brushing her cheek. "You don't need to worry," I said. "The girls know how to manage."
Donna breathed in a lungful of smoke. "They better be, considering what they spend in new clothes, make-up and drugs."
"I have to make a living too," I said. My hand slid down her shoulder and closed on her tit. I flicked her erect nipple with the tip of my black-laquered thumbnail. "Talking about drugs..." I whispered in her ear.
"Yeah, what have you got for me?"
I let go of her tit and brought up my bag.
"Kush?"
She nodded. "Make two bags of that."
I dropped the weed on the table. "Coke?"
"I'm still well dusted," she said.
This was unexpected. "You cutting the candy?"
She shrugged. "I do mostly weed and addies these days."
I nodded, and placed two bottles of adderall on the table by the grass.
"How much for the lot?"
I winked. "The usual?"
She laughed. She stood and dropped the cigarette in the sink.
She took me by the hand. "Come," she said. "Let's do some lines, then you can fuck me out of my brain."
We walked to her bedroom. The place smelled of smoke, incense, and cheap perfume. She pushed me on the bed and placed my hands on her tits. I squeezed gently. "Call me a whore," she said.
I grinned. "You are a filthy little whore, aren't you?"
"Oh honey, I'm not so little, don't you think?"
Her boobs were wonderful. She turned, opened the bedstand drawer and took out a vial of coke. She loaded a spoonful of it and then dropped it delicately on her cleavage. "Here, honey," she whispered. "Let's get this party started."
I snorted the coke and felt my brain fizzle. I watched while she snorted two spoonfuls of the stuff.
I was buzzing like a live wire. I licked her tits, making a humming sound in my throat."Call me a slut," she said, her hand insinuating under my top.
"You know you are a fucked-up slut, aren't you?"
She nodded, laying back, while I straddled her, and started undoing the buttons of her blouse. "I like being a slut. And I like being fucked up."
From under the bed, she produced a big black dildo. "Remember our old friend?"
I grinned. "What if the girls come home?" I asked, my teeth playing with her nipples, my black and red hair cascading on her bust.
"I have another for them," she said.

#

"Now a cigarette would be perfect," Donna said.
We were soaked in sweat and bodily juices, and completely done in. Her fingers were still playing with my asshole, but the energy of the cocaine was spent, and we were both too smashed to do anything but cuddle and fondle each other. The dildo buzzed on its own, unattended.
I gave her a quick kiss. "Here," I said.
I pulled out my packet of cigarettes, and pushed one between her lips.
"These are not the usual," she said.
"These are the ones you need now," I said. I flicked the lighter open. "Smoke, honey."

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this is the end, but this was an excellent chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    There is still one to go.
    And I hope you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete