Ah, I kinda feel like I messed up with the feedback again. I tend to give feedback on what I think a person should improve but it probably feels like being dissed. So here's some proper feedback, that I hope is more constructive:
I liked the idea of the story. Very original, and the reveal at the end of the story is nice too (not going to spoil it for anyone reading these comments). And of course 5 stars for the good-to-bad transformation. Really hot!
Now, I noticed some typos in the book, so you could benefit from having someone proof-read/beta-read the story before you publish it on amazon. I think a sex scene would be nice. I suppose it's not necessary, though, but to me it's like the protagonist is getting all geared up for sex and then the script goes "fade to black".
In any case, there are too few authors who like corruption themes, so I'm very glad I found you :)
Please Eugene, don't! Your comments are really welcome - they push me in the right direction and they force me to get better. I'm taking care of typos, and I'm working on improving the overall quality of my ebooks. And your observations on the sex-scene caused me to go all writerly, and I had to reflect on what I think is erotic and what is not... so, once again, thank you. (See today's post about my reflections etc.)
As for corruption stories ... LOL, I love them too. They are fun, and they sort of connect with me and my personal history, so I guess I'll be writing more.
Oh, and I was forgetting... I've decided to expand "The Hit List" into a full-length story with more twists, more sex, and more corruption. Because there's potential in there. So stay tuned.
It needs some editing, and a sex-scene (or is it not erotica?), but otherwise it's pretty good.
ReplyDeleteOh, and maybe some hint that this hit list is a supernatural thing (other than you being the author :)) would be nice too.
Thank you... I guess.
Delete(as for erotica needing a sex scene, I am not that convinced, you know...?)
Ah, I kinda feel like I messed up with the feedback again. I tend to give feedback on what I think a person should improve but it probably feels like being dissed. So here's some proper feedback, that I hope is more constructive:
DeleteI liked the idea of the story. Very original, and the reveal at the end of the story is nice too (not going to spoil it for anyone reading these comments). And of course 5 stars for the good-to-bad transformation. Really hot!
Now, I noticed some typos in the book, so you could benefit from having someone proof-read/beta-read the story before you publish it on amazon. I think a sex scene would be nice. I suppose it's not necessary, though, but to me it's like the protagonist is getting all geared up for sex and then the script goes "fade to black".
In any case, there are too few authors who like corruption themes, so I'm very glad I found you :)
Please Eugene, don't!
ReplyDeleteYour comments are really welcome - they push me in the right direction and they force me to get better.
I'm taking care of typos, and I'm working on improving the overall quality of my ebooks.
And your observations on the sex-scene caused me to go all writerly, and I had to reflect on what I think is erotic and what is not... so, once again, thank you.
(See today's post about my reflections etc.)
As for corruption stories ... LOL, I love them too.
They are fun, and they sort of connect with me and my personal history, so I guess I'll be writing more.
Oh, and I was forgetting... I've decided to expand "The Hit List" into a full-length story with more twists, more sex, and more corruption.
ReplyDeleteBecause there's potential in there.
So stay tuned.