Thursday, July 7, 2016

Full HOuse - Part 16

Liz and Nina came in like they were entering the lion's den.
"Come," Emma said, cheerfully. She was wrapped in a red short dress, her mane of blonde curls cascading over her bare shoulders. A pair of high-heeled sandals caused her ass to stand to attention, the straps wrapped around her tanned calves.
"Gee, Em, you look..." Liz started.
"Different?" she winked.
She took them to the parlor. They both stared at me where I stretched on the couch.
"This is my friend Lilith," Emma said.
"Girls," I purred.
"She used to be my babysitter," Emma laughed.
The girls stared at my black leather outfit, at my stiletto heels, their eyes roaming my body. They were both wearing casual clothes and carried the bags for the planned sleepover. Nina kept glancing at my boobs.
"Nina, Liz!"
Linda walked in, trailing a cloud of smoke. She was wearing a pair of lycra stretch pants, in black, her cameltoe in full display, and a leopard-pattern tank top nicely bumped by her erected nipples. Her lucite high-heels made her hips sway and her big tits bounce. With her large hoop earrings and her heavy makeup she looked like a stripper, and was obviously tipsy.
She kissed both girls on the cheeks, flooding them with her second-hand smoke.
"Is this some kind of dress-up thing," Liz asked defensively. "You should have told us..."
"You didn't pack your fetish gear?" Emma asked back with a grin. "Don't worry, I'll let you borrow some of my stuff. I can fix you up with a nice pair of nipple clamps. They'd do wonders for you."
Nina laughed, and leaned over as Linda lit her up.
"Your mother will not be pleased," Liz said.
"About what? About the nipple clamps?"
Liz snorted. "About the smoke."

"Don't mind her," Nina said. She was pumping her cigarette like a pro. "Liz likes to play little miss prissy, but we all know she's a drunk smoker."
"Then we'll have to get her drunk," Emma said. She moved to the bar cabinet. "What's your poison, Liz?"
Liz looked around the room. Its tacky decor was starting to sink in. She stared at the paintings on the walls, finally realizing the subtly obscene subjects hidden in the dadaist jumble of color. She took a step back towards the door.
Her friend had been less defensive. On the couch in front of me, Nina and Linda were sitting real close, smoking and chattering. Both had a tall glass at hand. Linda was caressing Nina's leg.
Liz turned to me, confused, maybe scared.
"Don't mind me," I said. "We'll be gone as soon as Donna's ready."
The girl blinked. "Miss Cooper is here?"
"Of course she is!" Emma said, shaking her head in disbelief. "Mom!" she shouted, "the girls are here!"
"I'm coming!"
Emma smiled. "Isn't she always?" she winked at me.
The door to Donna's room opened and she sashayed in the parlor on a pair of diva slippers. She was wrapped in a slinky silk thing with black lace trimmings. It left her muscular thighs exposed, and did a great job of letting her boobs show. Her platinum blonde hair had been combed in a series of heavily lacquered waves, cascading on her shoulders and her cleavage, and she was perfectly made up. She was statuesque and voluptuous, at the same time classy and vulgar.
"Girls, how nice to meet you!"


The magic of the Tobacconist had enhanced her curves and had given her a strong chin and a sultry, arrogant face, and turned her voice into a sexy purr. She surveyed the room and as soon as she saw her, she made a beeline for Liz, extending her long-nailed hand, a wide predatory grin on her perfectly made-up face.
"Miss Cooper," Liz smiled. She shook hands with Donna, trying to find a way not to stare at her gravity-defying tits.
"Call me Donna, dear."
Her long scarlet thumbnail scratched the top of Liz's hand. Donna's perfectly designed eyebrows arched over blue eyes that burned into the young woman. Long black lashes flapped.
Liz let go of her hand like she had caught an electric shock, and crossed her arms.
"Are you drinking something, dear?" she asked, taking a step forward. Her big tits were now almost brushing Liz's crossed arms. She went on without turning, her eyes still fixed in the younger woman's. "Em, honey... fix a stiff one for your mother, will you?"
"Sure, mom!"
"This headache is killing me," Donna said to Liz. 
Emma poured a stiff vodka for her mother, and lit up a More 120. Then she walked to where her mother was holding her friend enthralled, and placed the glass in Donna's hand, and the brown cigarette between her first and second finger.
Her mother stamped a red kiss on her cheek. "Aren't you an angel, honey?"
Donna gulped down some of the vodka, leaving a thick red smear on the glass. Then she took a deep drag on the cigarette, and sighed. "Feels better already."
"I didn't know you were a smoker," Liz babbled.
"Oh! Been for ages," Donna exhaled in her face. "Started when I was fourteen. We all have our little weaknesses, don't we? I sure have a lot."
She took a deep, cheek hollowing drag. Then she stretched her hand, the cigarette between her fingers, and caressed Liz's cheek. "And I enjoy each and every one of them," she added in a purr, engulfing Liz in her second-hand smoke.
The girl chocked and shuddered, and then her eyes grew larger as  Donna's negligee slipped down her shoulder, exposing a melon-sized boob, a fine filigree tattoo curling around the pierced nipple.
Donna didn't do anything to cover herself. She leaned closer to Liz.
"Take a puff," she whispered.
"I don't..."
"You would feel so sexy," the older woman said huskily, still caressing her cheek. "This is supposed to be a party, right?"
Liz turned, and her lips kissed Donna's fingers before they locked on the lipstick-smeared filter. She closed her eyes and took a deep drag.
Donna let go of the cigarette.
"I'm not a smoker," she said, the cigarette between her lips, smoke coming out of her mouth and nostrils.
Donna smiled. "Well, honey, you almost deceived me."
She looked at me over the girl's shoulder, her blue eyes sparkling evilly.  "Time to slip into something decent and I'll be with you!"
"Take your time, babe. I'm enjoying the show."
"Oh, I will," she said, taking the cigarette from Liz's lips for a fast puff before she put it back. "Keep it, honey," she said. Liz filled up her lungs in response.
Hips swaying, she went back to her room, stopping along the way for another cigarette.
On the couch in front of me, Emma was massaging the tonsils of Nina. Smoke billowed from both girls' nostrils, wrapping them in a hazy cloud.

#

By the time Donna was back, in a tight body suit that left very little to imagination, a black ribbon in her hair, the situation had relaxed somewhat.
She slowly passed a finger along the side of her nose as she walked in, and winked at me, eyes sparkling.


Nina was stretching on the couch in front of me. She had lost her jeans and blouse, and now she sported a blue satin corset and black stockings. Her mousy hair had turned into a shock of deep black with copper highlights, and she was resting her head on Linda's boobs as the two of them shared a cigarette. Linda was cupping Nina's cunt with her hand, massaging gently. Nina's hips had widened, her legs were longer, and there was a purple heart stamped on top of her left tit.
By the bar, Liz was struggling with a cigarette, the early effects of the magic beginning to show. Emma was standing very close to her, talking in hushed tones, smoking her up, caressing her hair. Liz looked dazed, and ready to turn.
The high heels of her black boots clicking on the two-tone floor, Donna stood in the center of the room,and clapped her hands.
"OK, girls, me and Lilith are having a girl's night out, so you'll here on your own. I know that you mean to party hard,and you have my blessing. But while you are in my house I am responsible for you, so here's the rules." The girls turned to her. She lit a cigarette, took a slow, deep drag, and then went on. "The liquor cabinet is open, the stuff's there for drinking. I won't waste time telling you not to mix your drinks, I know you will." She smiled motherly. "You know where the bathroom is. Please don't puke on my carpets, or I will send the cleaner's bill to your parents."
Nina giggled, Linda squeezed her tit. "My parents would fucking kill me," Nina said, and burst out laughing.
"The box under the table," Donna went on, pointing with her cigarette between two fingers. "We have both high-grade weed and some very fine coke. We'd be glad should you leave some nose candy for us when we get back."

She reached out and caressed again Liz's cheek. "So maybe we can do a few lines together, later?" she said in a low voice.
Liz just nodded, and took a monstrous drag from her cigarette. Behind her, Emma had embraced her and was slowly going up and down, rubbing her inch-long nipples against Liz's back, staring her mother in the eye and smiling evilly. Donna nodded approvingly. "And this is more or less it, I think."
Liz let out a heavy sigh and leaned back into Emma.
"Are your toys in the usual place?" Emma asked with a leer.
Donna snorted. "Missy, it's high time you bought your own vibrator."
But she was laughing. I stood and walked up to her. Donna encircled my waist with her arm while I patted her rock-hard ass.
"Have a nice party, girls," I said.
Liz was grinning at me, her hair slowly lengthening and taking a blue hue. Her lips were getting plumpier around the filter of her cigarette, and her tits were perking up in the cups of her corset. There was a piercing in her lower lip.


Donna stopped on the door, and turned.
"One last thing, honeys," she said. The girls stopped making out and looked at her. "Once you're stoned, you'll probably get the munchies and order some takeaway. Please remember that it's ok to blow the delivery boy, but let's not screw him, ok? We don't want to spoil him."


[The End?]

5 comments:

  1. Great story. Hate to see it end. Sequel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe.
      I must admit I took a liking to the new improved Donna.

      Delete
  2. This was a nice ending, I liked the transition and transformation of Donna a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Me to, really. I was not sure about Donna, but then the character practically wrote itself.

      Delete
  3. Toda la saga es increible ojala saliera algo mas ... tal vez cibergoth? Punk extremo?

    ReplyDelete