Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Full HOuse - Part 14

OK, guys, here we go.
I kept you waiting too long.
Let's begin
T.

PS: maybe you should refresh the story so far, going back to Part 1... it might be fun...


----------------------------------------------------


While we were out shopping and having fun, the girls' mother came back home and

plain

freaked

out

I would have loved to be there.
Instead, when I got back with Emma and Linda, there was a police car with lights flashing in our lane.
"What the fuck?" Linda asked, stubbing out her cigarette. She had opted for a pair of cutoffs and a crop top that showed off a lot of underboobs. Big loop earrings dangled from her earlobes, and her French-tipped fingernails were painted jungle red. She was wearing snake-skin cowboy boots.
There had been much deliberation, while we did the round of the shops, but finally Linda had decided that if her sister was a classy slut, she'd rather go trashy all the way.
"Girls," I said, adjusting the straps of my top, "I think mommy's home."


In her severe gray suit, Donna Cooper was pacing what had been the living room of her old apartment, and now was the waiting room of a proper cat-house. The cop from the Sheriff's Office stood by, waiting.
Donna turned to us as we entered and started screaming.
"There! That's the woman! She's drugged and hypnotized my daughter! And turned my house into a... a ... You should do something..."
The words died on her lips as she saw and recognized her second daughter in her happy whore get-up.
"Linda!" she gasped.
The trashy blonde straightened her back, her big tits bouncing. "Hi, mom!"
Donna stared at the girls for thirty seconds.
Emma was wearing a black stretch minidress with long sleeves and red thigh-high soft leather boots, and was smoking a cigarillo. She winked at her mother.

Donna shook her head, then turned, set her eyes on me, and jumped at me, arms outstretched, going for my throat.
"You bitch!" she screamed.
The cop grabbed her.
"Now calm down, miss! We don't want to make this more complicated that it already is, right?"
Donna was rabid. "You have to arrest this woman!" she blurted. "You have to handcuff her and drag her away!"
"The handcuffs are not a bad idea," Belinda Garland said. She snapped the bracelets around Donna's wrists, and winked at me.
Donna gasped as Belinda took out her blue cigarettes and asked me for a light.
I turned to the girls. "Lin, Em, meet officer Garland. She's an old friend of mine."
Both girls grinned and moved to show off her curves. "Hi, officer Garland," they said in chorus.
Emma grabbed Linda's boobs from behind, and rubbed her own rack on her sister's back, licking her lips. Linda gave a deep, obscene sigh.
"I think you are going to be friends," I said.
Belinda looked at them, a grin expanding on her flushed face.
She pushed Donna on the couch, and walked to the girls.
"Ladies," she said, "I think we ought to know each other a little better."
I nodded.
"Yeah, girls," I said. "You take some time off with officer Garland, while I have a little chat with your mommy."
"Do you have another pair of handcuffs?" Linda asked in a breathy voice.
The three girls walked into one of the rooms, groping and giggling.
I sat on the couch by Donna's side. Real close.
"Why?" she asked, staring daggers at me.
I shrugged. "Because I basically hate you," I said.
"I hate you too," she spat.
"I guessed as much. Well, at least we understand each other, right?"
She kept staring as I pulled out a new packet of cigarettes from my bag.
"What do you want from me?"
I pulled out the plastic wrapper from the red packet. "You know, I really have no idea," I said.
I smiled at her, and put one of the new cigarettes between my lips and lit up.
"But I think we are going to find out pretty soon, don't you think?"
I took a long drag, filling my lungs.
As Donna stared at me in horror, I leaned over, stamped my lips on hers, and pumped her full of second hand smoke.
"Stop it!" she coughed.
I was feeling slightly dizzy. I took a second lungful, and again I breathed it out in Donna's lungs.
This time she did not protest.
I pushed the cigarette between her lips and watched as she sat there, hands cuffed behind her back, pumping the cigarette with all she had.
I felt the effects already, and soon would she, too.
I chuckled. This was going to be F A N T A S T I C.

4 comments:

  1. yes great chapter great to see that you are back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This is just an appetizer.
    There's still two chapters, and they are going to be... fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stuff! Definitely looking forward to the last two chapters.

    ReplyDelete