I can consider it a prayer. A way to reconcile myself with the Good Lord, a way to ask for his forgiveness.
Yes, that’s what I will do.
By the time room service knocked on my door for lunch, I had learned to walk in high heels. It is not difficult, once you learn the trick. You have to place each foot in front of the other, deliberately, putting down the front of the foot before you put down the heel. A little like walking on tiptoes.
I opened the door, and yesterday’s maid came in, pushing a cart loaded with all sorts of decadent food.
She leaned forward, her bosom almost spilling out of her corset, and she pointed her finger at the plates.
Champagne risotto, she explained.
A mousse of salmon served with roasted bread 'croutons'.
Lemon tart.
I barely listened. I could not take my eyes off her long neck, her wide shoulders, her big bouncy tits.
I lit up a cigarette, trying to calm down, trying to look cooler for her.
She looked up at me. “Is there anything else you might like?” she asked, with a knowing smile.
When I kept staring, she stretched a hand towards me, two fingers extended.
“Give me a toke,” she said.
I handed her my cigarette, and watched her as she sucked deeply on it, filling her lungs with smoke.
She threw her head back, and blew the smoke in my face. Then she handed the cigarette back to me.
“I’ve one hour for lunch break,” she said, matter-of-factly.
I dropped the spent butt on the floor.
“One hour will be more than enough,” I heard myself say.
She licked her lips.
I buried my face in her cleavage.
She pushed her hands under my T-shirt, grabbing my tits, squeezing them, flicking my bullet-like nipples with her thumbs. I let out a deep moan, a growl, and searched for her mouth, found it, pushed my lips on hers. She tasted good. My tongue wrestled with hers, and then slid deeper in her mouth.
I grabbed her by the ass, lifted her and bodily dragged her to the bed. The mattress creaked under us, as we rolled and groped wildly. I ripped her panties away. She was straddling me, pulling at my waistband. I stared up, at the mirror, at myself in the mirror, pinned beneath this luscious angel. I grinned at myself and I pushed my thumb up into her ass. She shrieked, and started grinding her pussy against mine. I grabbed her shin and helped her, rocking my hips. With my other hand I started undoing the clasps of her corset, until her wonderful tits were released, bouncing freely in front of my face. I wanted to lick and bite them, so I sat up, dislodging her. We tumbled on the mattress, looking for a new balance. She pushed her sticky fingers in my mouth, staring me in the eye. I let out an oath and pushed her back. My black hair spilled over her chest as I slowly traced the valley between her tits with my tongue, and then I continued down around her navel, and my hands worked on her skirt. She pushed her hand in my hair. I got rid of her skirt and continued my journey down, past the small blue star tattooed close to her labia, and deep into her slit.
She sighed and moaned and shifted position to give me full access to her treasure chamber. In I went with gusto, exploring the folds of her orchid-like treasure, circling slowly like a predator against her pierced clit.
I took the silver ring between my teeth, pulling gently, teasing her with the tip of my tongue. She panted, her heel rubbing against my shoulderblade. I worked harder as her breathing became faster, her hands grabbing the coverlet and letting it go rhythmically.
“Oh, Christ God, yes!” she hissed.
I will consider it a prayer.

now that is an awesome diary entry.
ReplyDeleteI knew you'd like it... and we still have 36 hours to go!
DeleteMy my my, our little friend is getting down and dirty now.
ReplyDeleteIt's always the quiet ones, isn't it?
Delete