Sitting in bed, cigarette going, I spent some time reading the Good Book, looking for inspiration. No reason why I can’t go on with my original plan. No reason at all.
And indeed I found what I most needed, in Genesis.
And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
The shameless hussies!
They should have got him drunk a third time, and go for a threesome. Call their saucy mommy to join in, too.
Sodom & Gomorrah, that’s the place for me!
I spent ten sweaty minutes, two fingers plunged in my hungry twat.
The bliss that comes from masturbation sure beats any form of prayer - they should have us do it in church on Sundays! The mind just soars as pleasure ripples through the pussy and shots up the spine.
I could go on the whole day.
After I came, I licked my fingers clean, lit up another cigarette (shit! To think I went so long without this stuff in my lungs!) and moved on to another passage.
The second book of Samuel, chapter thirteen.
In the course of time, Amnon son of David fell in love with Tamar, the beautiful sister of Absalom son of David. Amnon became so obsessed with his sister Tamar that he made himself ill. She was a virgin, and it seemed impossible for him to do anything to her.
I laughed out loud.
Just imagine the poor guy wanking himself sick over his spicy little sister!
But then he gets some…
... he grabbed her and said, “Come to bed with me, my sister.”
“No, my brother!” she said to him. “Don’t force me! Such a thing should not be done in Israel! Don’t do this wicked thing. 13 What about me? Where could I get rid of my disgrace? And what about you? You would be like one of the wicked fools in Israel. Please speak to the king; he will not keep me from being married to you.” But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.
And I fucking bet she loved every minute of it.
How do I know? Because afterwards…
Then Amnon hated her with intense hatred. In fact, he hated her more than he had loved her. Amnon said to her, “Get up and get out!”
“No!” she said to him. “Sending me away would be a greater wrong than what you have already done to me.”
You can just imagine bouncy Tamar rolling naked on the bed, fingering herself and asking her brother to give her some more, can’t you?
And he getting panicky.
Men! They get a girl all properly worked up and ready to go, and as soon as she starts squealing in delight, they go limp. Fucking wankers.
Thanks God there’s good old Ezekhial…
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.
That’s more like it! Big cocks and lotsa cum (yummi!), while they fondle your titties. That’s the way to treat a lady.
But enough scribbling now.
All this jilling off has made me sticky. And thirsty.
I’ll get me a shower and then break open the bottle of Absolut.

Sweet Marie shows a lot of promise, doesn't she?
ReplyDeleteThis is getting better with each entry! Looking forward to what's next.
ReplyDeleteMe too!
Delete