Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Two at a time

It's the first time I am actually working on two stories at the same time - it's strange! And fun!
Pity I have so little time!
But yes, I've got both the new Charlotte story (no title yet) and "Room 666" fully outlined and ready to go.

I have no idea of when and how they'll be ready - and which one will be first.
Probably the Charlotte story I think, of which, here's an inspiration image.


8 comments:

  1. Ermm...sorry, what's "Room 666"? Did I miss something :-(

    Sounds interesting anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, Room 666 is a story that was suggested to me a few weeks back through Twitter, and it's a wicked corruption story - very good girl into very very bad girl - that will be lots of fun to write.
      And to read too, I hope!

      Delete
    2. Sounds awesome. I look forward to both of your stories.

      Delete
  2. Sounds great, looking forward to both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!
    Please be patient, and something will appear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure both stories will be delightfully wicked. Looking forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait for room 666 but another Charlotte story as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete