Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Eleventh Commandment, part 4

Maybe it was the cocaine, maybe it was Megadeth howling on my radio. Maybe it was my cigarette addiction, now back in full swing and me enjoying every minute of it.
I did not even realize I had fired a cigarette up until my hands began to shake and my head started spinning like a top. Bright dots danced in front of my eyes. Fighting to keep my car on track, I pulled up in a roadside diner and spent some minutes sitting in my car, my head leaning against the wheel.
Somebody knocked on my top. “You all right, miss?”
I just nodded, catching a glimpse of a guy in a flannel shirt, a concerned look on his face. I staggered out and went inside, making a beeline for the lavatories.
I splashed water on my face and then gasped when I looked up.
It was me, but not the same old me.
I took a step back and watched myself in the mirror.
I was pretty hot. Not big-boobed-biker-slut hot, but certainly a lot hotter than my average self. My hair was different, darker, and more aggressively cut. And the clothes too: jacket and pants and three-inch pumps. My chest had inflated to a full C cup, and was nicely displayed in a full push-up lace bra which was the only thing I was wearing under my jacket. Perfect makeup, classy but aggressive, with dark lips and smoky eyeshadow.
I ran to one of the stalls and locked myself in. I spat the spent gum in the toilet.
Time to do some experiment. I put a fresh gum in my mouth, and chewed on it. As expected, when I came out of the stall to check myself in the mirror, I was plain old boring me. Still chewing on the gum, I walked back in the lavatory stall and lit up one of Blaze’s cigarettes. The sense of disorientation and the weird colors dancing in front of my eyes came again, and when I walked out for the second time, there was my improved, hotter self, lace bra and make up and all that.
Third attempt. I spat out the gum, chewed on a fresh one, then spat that too, and then I lit up. Bingo, there I was Shadow again, skin-tight pants and big fake boobs, and the face that launched a thousand blowjobs.
I grinned at myself in the mirror. So there was something that not even Blaze knew about her magic cancer sticks.
I popped another gum, and walked back to my car.
The world was full of possibilities.

#


I was back at the office around noon.
As I came up from the parking, I caught a last glimpse of Mary Beth as she went to the place round the corner for lunch. On her way out, she passed Lena as she came back, alone for a change. A wicked idea sent a thrill through my panties.
Still chewing on my gum, I walked briskly into the deserted hall and I fired a cigarette. The sense of vertigo lasted about ten seconds, then I was closing in on Lena, alone in front of the elevator doors. She heard my heels clicking on the marble floor and she turned towards me. She recognized me and her lips curled in her usual evil smile, but as I drew closer she caught the differences and looked puzzled for a moment, her scathing remark frozen by surprise.
Then the doors of the lift slid open and I just placed mu hands on her chest and pushed her in and hit a random button.
“Janine, what…”
Carried by my own momentum, I pushed her in the corner of the lift. Without watching, I pressed the emergency button and stopped the cabin between floors.
Lena tried to wrestle free but I held her firmly.
“I’ve had enough of your bitchy ways,” I growled.
With three inches heels on, I was as tall as she was. I came closer and I pushed my thigh between her legs. Her eyes got wider.
"Janine..."
“Shut up bitch!"
Her eyes grew wider.
"I tell you what,” I went on. “From now on, you’ll stay out of my hair, understood? Enough of your stupid jokes, enough of your gossip, enough of your being a bitch. Stay out of my fucking way or I’ll claw your eyes out, comprende?”
I could smell her fear, beneath the expensive perfume. And her excitement.
It felt good.
I let go of her wrists, and with my left hand I grabbed her tit through her jacket. “Unless of course you’d like to come and work for me,” I purred. With my right hand, I brought my cigarette back to my lips and took a long drag. “You might enjoy it.”
I leaned over and I kissed her, pushing my tongue in her mouth. She tried to resist for about two seconds, then she let me in, and I exhaled my smoke, blowing it forcibly into her lungs. When I let go of her, she stared at me dazedly, and slowly fell down, sliding against the wood paneling, until she sat on the floor, legs spread, mouth open. Was it me,or she was already showing some new pink streaks in her honey-blond hair?
I started the lift again, and dialed my floor.
“You think about it,” I said as I left, blowing a cloud of smoke in her direction. “We always need someone that’s good at giving blow jobs.”
On my way to my office, I stopped by Mary Beth’s desk. In the first drawer there was her office packet of Slims. There were still three cigarettes in it. I took those out, and replaced them with three of mine.
It was time to reorganize the office along new lines.

#

Mary Beth came back to work one hour later, and she found me in my office, all meek and nondescript, chewing on my nicotine gum.
“There you are!” she said. “I was beginning to think those bikers had kidnapped you!”
“It’s been a long night,” I replied. “But now I think I have a solid case.”
She looked unconvinced. “You mean the Snake guy might have a chance?”
“Almost certainly.”
She shrugged. “You’ll have to tell me about it.”
“All in due time. I’m still waiting for a critical piece of evidence to come to me,” I said, “but as things stand, I am sure good old Snake will walk free of all charges.”
Mary Beth nodded. “Fine.”
She turned to go back into her office. “Want some coffee?” she asked over her shoulder.
“Yes, why not?”
As usual she had bought two large coffees.
She was a nice lady, and knowing her, she would be for a few minutes more.
She placed one on my desk with a wink, and went back to her work. I watched her go, in her tweed skirt and flower blouse. Now it was just a matter of time.

#

The moment I heard Mary Beth’s lighter click in the next room, I lit up my own cigarette and started counting slowly.
I had come to eight when there was the crash of a chair being upturned.
“What the fuck?!”
My door slammed open. “What the fuck?!” Mary Beth repeated.
She was still a plus size, but everything else had changed. The magic cigarettes had knocked off two decades from her frame, turning her into a gorgeously busty, aggressively rotund thirtysomething.
As she stood there on the door, staring at me, she was wearing a very tight black T-shirt with a stabbed heart design and the words ‘Tease me to death’. Her meaty thighs were wrapped in fake leopardskin spandex hose, a plump cameltoe in full sight, and leopard-pattern stiletto pumps were doing wonders with the big expanse of her ass, lifting it up. Her hair was dyed a deep midnight blue with teal highlights, and her face was heavily made up, blue lips and dark eye shade. Her eyebrows were gone, replaced by thin arched penciled ones, giving her round face a mean look.
But it was her boobs that were a fucking work of art. They stood up proudly, defying gravity, as big as watermelons, the cleavage deep enough to hide a dictionary. There was a hint of nipple through her tee.
“Feels good, right?” I asked her with a grin, blowing smoke in her direction.
She was staring at my tits, at my exposed abs, at mt navel piercing. Finally she looked up into my eyes.
“It feels like hot fuck,” she said, and her lips split in an evil grin.
She took two steps forward. I saw there was an obscene tattoo on her right arm. “What the fuck happened to us?”
“Magic cigarettes,” I said, holding up my half-smoked Slim.
"Are you crazy?"
I chuckled. "Look at yourself, babe. Look at me!"
She watched her reflection in one of the windows, but there was really no need for that. She caressed her big tits, smiling. “And you had me smoke them?” she asked.
“Shouldn’t I?”
She laughed a deep-throated laugh. “This is so fucking good,” she said. She ran her hands over her wide hips and her round belly, up to cup her massive boobs. Her nails were painted the same blue of her lips. "It's the first time I love this body," she said,looking down at her melons. Then she looked up, a big happy grin illuminating her face. “And I’m such a slut! Fuck, I’m the sort of shameless bitch my mother used to warn me about! And it's just great!”
I chuckled. “Really? Having dirty thoughts?”
"I feel like, totally self centered, and so deliciously evil!" She laughed again, teasing her hair. “I’m standing here and all I can think about is how I’d love to suck your nipples.”
I laughed, coming closer to her. “The feeling’s mutual, babe.”
She shook her head. She caressed my boobs. "You're a fucking goddess, Jeanine."
"It's Shadow, now. My name.“
I squeezed her buttock and she closed her eyes, enjoying it.
“Shit, babe, there’s so much of you…”
She leaned closer, her blue lips opening slowly. . We shotgunned my smoke. Kissing was hard across her big expanse of tits. "I think I'll call you Plenty," I said.
Plenty smiled maliciously. "Let me just show how much that's fit, Shadow..."
Her tits were rock-hard. "Do me on my desk," I whispered.
She pushed me back, until my hips hit the edge of the desktop.
She was clearly enjoying herself. "I just wonder how I’ll explain this to my daughter,” she said, waving a cigarette in the air.
I gave her a light and she puffed happily.
“Does she smoke?” I asked her.
She looked at me and then a beautiful evil smile spread slowly on her face. “Oh,” she said, “I'm sure by tomorrow morning she will.”
I snapped my top open and sat on the desk.
She blew smoke on my tits, and pulled her T-shirt off. “I guess you better stay on top, honey.”

#

At five pm I handed Plenty a handful of gums and a pack of cigarettes. “With my best wishes for your daughter.”
She grinned, chewing. “I'll invent something," she said. "The little cunt will never know what hit her.”
She was back to her old apple-pie sort of look, but nothing would be the same, and we knew it. I wondered what would become of her daughter.
Well, I’d probably learn soon enough.
We parted ways with a long wet kiss, and then I drove home.
As soon as I was in, I lit up and fired up the stereo.
I was dancing in the middle of my living room when in the pause between two tracks I heard the doorbell buzzing in long bursts.
Standing on my doorstep in a fetish princess getup complete of ridiculous platform boots and shiny black leather corset was my old friend Lena. Her hair was dark, streaked with pale pink, and she looked like she was in a fever.
Then I realized she was tipsy, or stoned. It was like the magic smoke was working on her, and she was trying to help it, but she was not there yet. She'd been trying to do with makeup, booze and slutty clothes what the magic was not strong enough to complete. Evidently, a single second hand puff was good enough just to start the process.
This was interesting.
“I thought about it,” she said, in a breathless voice.
“About what?” I asked, enjoying her eagerness and her uncertainty.
“About working for you,” she said. She was fidgeting, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, squeezing her black fishnets legs. “About the blow jobs. I'm quite good at it. I’d love to…”
I pushed back a laugh. “Come in, you slut,” I said.
She walked into my house, breathing heavily.
“Fancy a cigarette?” I asked her.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see the chapters coming out in such rapid succession, this one was another great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea is, one chapter a day - but sometimes the scheduling thing acts up.
      And thank you - I'm happy you're liking this story.

      Delete
    2. I will say that you have piqued my interest in creating some sort of story, I haven't written anything in awhile but might try and give it a shot after reading this and your take on Welcome To The Club.

      Delete
    3. You flatter me.
      As for "some sort of story"... as you have probably noticed from my stories (LOL!) I'm the sort of romantic soul that still enjoys simple sentiments, happy endings and most of all a good plot.
      And lots of sex and wickedness, of course, but a plot is essential.
      One hopes the readers will appreciate :)

      And best wishes for your writing - let me know where I'll be able to read you!

      Delete