Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Doing Charlotte, day 1

Monday

"Hi, babe... having fun already?"
I grinned recognizing Shadow's voice.
"Not yet, boss. I stopped along the way for some shopping."
Shadow chuckled. "Your voice… you lit up again, didn't you?"
I laughed in turn.
Yes, on my way home I had decided I needed some stuff. Therefore, I had dropped down at a random station and retreated to the ladies. There, in the privacy of a toilet stall, I had lit up one of Shadow's cigarettes, and let the magic do its work.
I had walked out of the station toilets a hot blue-haired curvy slut in tight-fitting clothes, my huge tits and voluptuous curves attracting a lot of appreciative, and sometimes shocked, stares. Apart from the two-tone blue hair and violent makeup, I was squeezed in a too-tight black T-shirt and a pair of leopard-print capris with matching high heels. Pretty hard to miss. I enjoyed it immensely as I made my tour of shops. I needed a new wardrobe: bitchy clothes, fuck-me shoes, sparkling trinkets, intimate toys.
I had been weighing a massive black dildo when the cell phone had started ringing.

"You'd never imagine who just dropped by," Shadow said.
"Anybody I know?"
Shadow sighed. I could hear a lighter clicking. "Nobody else than our old friend Lena..."
"Lena?"
The upstart bitch had been one of the office associates before she dumped us, taking with her all of the staff and all of the clients. And considering how business had been sinking since then, I should have been smart and followed her. But I had been loyal to my boss instead. I eyed myself in a mirror: loyalty had paid, in the long run.
“What does the bitch want with us?” I asked, warily.
Shadow sighed. "This morning, I inadvertently grabbed her tits and blew some magic smoke down her throat while I snogged her in the elevator."
I started laughing, attracting a weird look from the tattooed girl at the counter. "You absent-minded slut!" I said, lowering my voice.
"Yeah, and you know what? Now she's here all dazed and confused, and oh, so absolutely fuckable.” She chuckled. “Quite eager for it, actually."
This was interesting. "You mean a single mouthful was enough?"
"Well, she had a good head start at being a bitch,” Shadow said.
I laughed out loud again.
“No really, and that's actually the reason I'm calling." Shadow went on.
"Not for bragging about you fucking darling Lena, no." I grinned.
"Well, maybe a little. But seriously, looks like just a hit from an enchanted cancer stick will initiate a transformation, but barely start it. Lena's here and she's trying to do with makeup, booze and slutty clothes what the magic was not strong enough to complete."
She paused a moment. "I thought you might like to know it."
I felt warmth between my legs. "You are just the wickedest slut I ever known."
"Practice makes perfect, babe."
"Go back to Lena, then, you minx. I’d hate to keep you from your practice. And thank you for the news."
“You have fun, too.”
“Yeah. Oh… do you mind if I come to work a little later, tomorrow?”
She laughed. “As long as you come, I’m fine, babe. Take your sweet time, and enjoy yourself.”

#

I went back home still being Plenty, catching stares on the bus and liking very much the attention, and only popped a gum two blocks away. My young hot body shifted in about ten seconds, leaving my wicked mind trapped inside a fifty-two years old, tired secretary.
Charlotte was not yet home, and she was more than one hour late. Just yesterday I would have been worried sick, but right now I was just relieved. How deliciously I had changed in just a few hours!
Lighting up a normal cigarette, I went to my bedroom and put my purchases away. I cleared two drawers to make room for my new clothes and lingerie, and placed my new shoes at the bottom of the closet. The toys went into a box in my nightstand, except the ivory-colored vibrating egg, that I inserted nimbly in my snatch, sending a pleasant thrill through my clit and up my spine. I laid on my back, smoking and enjoying the ride, and in the meanwhile I went over my plan once more.
Then, I heard the key turn into the front door lock, and Charlotte came back from work. It was time to start working on the girl formerly known as “my daughter” (shudder).
“Get up, lazy bones!” she cheered, appearing in my door for a moment on her way in. I stood, trying to wipe from my face the grin that my little battery-powered friend was causing. In two or three steps I managed to find my balance and posture.
“Hard day at work?” Charlotte asked, hanging her jacket.
“I was just relaxing for a while,” I told her.
“Well, it did you good. You look positively radiant.”
Charlotte had taken after me, but she had been working out since high school to keep her natural chubbiness at bay. She had a good body, but she preferred simple, discreet outfits, and a natural look. Healthy living and a positive outlook of which I had been, in part, responsible, had turned her into a nice looking, sweet, clean-faced blond girl of twenty-two, with clear goals and a healthy dose of ambition.
Hell, but I just hated everything about her. I hated her cheerfulness, her good manners and her idealism. I detested her conformism, her stupid opinions and her childish worldviews and the prim and polite way in which she expressed them. I loathed her clean looks and her no-nonsense clothes, and her total lack of vices or kinks or fetishes. The only idea that she was the result of a night I spent on my back being fucked drove me crazy.
Oh, granted, up to a few hours back she had been the apple of my eye. I had cheered her on in her studies, I had tried to keep her away from bad companies, I had doted on her. I had been so proud of her social work down at the community center. I had been so warm and understanding when her boyfriend Brad had walked out on her, six months back. Shit, I honestly hoped that her guy had fucked her mercilessly and made her scream before he dumped her, but I knew it was unlikely.
With hindsight, I really cherished the way Shadow’s cigarettes had awakened my true self, and if I only felt pity for what I had been before, I really and deeply hated this weak, stupid, boring, judgmental and lame girl that shared my house. I hated her!
“And you? Worked late?”
She came back, wearing an ugly pair of sweatpants and a loose Snoopy T-shirt. No, no screaming sweaty sex for her: for all her conventional good looks, Charlotte was honestly unfuckable.
“I hung out for a while with Shelly,” she said.
“Oh. How’s Shelly the Stoner?” I asked.
Before I turned, I had disapproved of my daughter spending time with Shelly, a colleague of hers whose predilection for weed was well documented, but right now I saw their friendship as the only positive trait in Charlotte’s life. Shit, if only had they smoked pot together, sometimes. But I knew Charlotte was too straight and tight-assed for that, always going on about how her body was her temple. Idiot.
“C’mon, mom, you know she’s not like that…”
“Have you been smoking dope, dear?” I asked, taunting her.
“Mom!”
“Well, you hang out with a dopehead…”
I lit a cigarette.
“And what about nicotine heads, then?” Charlotte smiled, cheerfully disapproving. “Were it really catching, shouldn’t I have your same nicotine habit?”
She meant it as a joke, and I laughed. We had been having this irritating discussion for ages. She had been trying to make me quit since she was sixteen, complaining about the smell and the health shit. Faultfinding little goody-two-shoes! But soon things would change, and the anticipation was the reason for my laughter.
“No gym, tonight?” I asked.
“They are closed. Installing some new machines, and doing some renovation.”
I studied my prey as we went on chatting about nothing. Time crawled.
“You look wonderful tonight, mom,” she said as we sat down for dinner.
Of course I looked wonderful, silly cow. I felt great. I had a vibrating egg up my twat, and I was anticipating the pure joy of wiping that stupid smile from her face forever, replacing it with a wicked smirk.
But I just told her it had to be the change of season.
She smiled her good girl smile, and went on chattering about her colleagues, her work and her plans for next month, when she’d have two weeks free from her job. She was uncertain whether she should go hiking with some friends from the gym, or instead enroll in an upgrade course to improve her career perspectives. What an unbelievably boring cunt. I let her blabber on, thinking about the upgrade I had in mind for her. The little whore would hate every minute, and simply love the end result.

#

After Charlotte gave me a kiss on the cheek and retired to her room, I gave her about one hour to read a few pages of some stupid book, and then get fast asleep. I did not want to run any risk. Finally, I pulled one of Shadow's Newport Slims from my bag, and with a sigh of relief, I lit up. The cigarette did its job, and by the time I crushed the spent butt in my ashtray, I was back to being gorgeously evil Plenty.
Balancing on my leopard-pattern high heels in the hopes of not making too much noise, I tiptoed to Charlotte's room and slowly opened the door. As expected, sweet Charlotte was fast asleep, wearing her silly Snoopy T-shirt. She was snoring gently, her breathing regular. The sheets had slipped sideways, and her fine legs were exposed. I looked at her thin ankles, her muscular calves and thighs, her nice firm ass. She was wearing white cotton panties, with just a hint of cameltoe.
I felt a thrill as I lit up another magic cig and filled my lungs with the hot smoke. Holding my breath, I bent over Charlotte and on her next breath in, I exhaled a warm cloud of white smoke in her face.
She groaned and moved, changing position, but did not wake up, and inhaled some of my smoke. Perfect.
I repeated the intake and breath out trick, making sure sleeping Charlotte breathed in as much second hand smoke as possible. She gave a gentle hum. My nipples tugged at my tight black T-shirt.
I was the Nicotine Fairy, and I had come to bring a wonderful gift to darling, stupid Charlotte. In half an hour, while she turned in bed and gave brief coughs, I exhaled two cigarettes in the girl's face.
Enough for one night. Shadow had mentioned the fact that partial effects would result from a little smoke. Well, I would be doing this with very small amounts. I wanted to witness the girl's slow transformation, drawing it out as long as possible. The idea alone made me hot. I tiptoed out, and went back to my room to work out the heat with the help of one my new toys.
I selected a blue rabbit didlo and I worked out in silence, not to wake Charlotte in the next room. I buried my face in my pillow, smearing it with my makeup. Another reason to hate the bitch.

2 comments: