Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Doing Charlotte, day 7
Sunday
Next morning, the night a haze of sex, drugs and depravity boiling in a confusing way in my head, I sat in front of the ashtray on the kitchen table and I waited smoking and drinking for Lilith, still sprawled unconscious on the couch, to wake up. Being desperately hungover was beginning to feel right when finally, around ten o’clock, she groaned and stirred. Her vinyl pants squealed on the leatherette of the couch, and then her heels clicked on the floor. I heard the bathroom door open and her heaving as she threw up in the toilet, cursing in Technicolor. Then her paces sounded again on the floor, and she was standing in the kitchen door, in her vinyl pants and purple corset, make up smeared and black hair in a tangle.
Lilith stared at me. I had changed in my Motorhead crop top and black stretch skirt, and from my jewel box I had retrieved a lip-ring and a silver chain connecting it to my right earlobe. I had retouched my make up, but I had not showered. I still smelt of smoke, sex, alcohol and pot, and she could smell it like I did.
“Oh, shit,” she said as she sat down. “Then it wasn’t a dream after all.”
She leaned on the flame I offered and lit up the first of the day. I laughed. “No dream.”
She shook her head, blowing smoke, looking at me. “Love the chain ring, by the way,” she said. But she was actually staring at the bottom curve of my tits, which peeked under the short top.
She stretched, and then she grimaced.
“You all right?”
“Fucking headache,” she blurted.
“It’s the molly,” I explained, pouring her a tall glass of vodka. “It’s pure heaven while you’re on it, but when you come down you feel like shit.”
“Thought it was the Adderall,” she mumbled.
“No, that’s what made you puke your soul out.”
“And good riddance.” She guzzled down the vodka and gestured for me to give her more, holding cigarette and glass in the same hand, the other rubbing her temple.
I complied and she drank it up in a single long gulp, followed by along drag. “Shit, can you believe I actually love all this?”
“Being wasted?”
“Yeah.”
I shrugged. “Of course you love it, you are a slut.”
She laughed her devilish laugh. “Fuck you, Plenty.”
“Hmmm, why not? Care to join in?”
We laughed again, and then Lilith let the butt fall on the floor, ignoring the ashtray. “Got any more pot?”
She poured herself a third glass of vodka.
I grinned. “Want to try something different?”
Her face lit up. “Always! What have you got?”
I pulled out a box of magic cigarettes, shook it and offered her one.
She chuckled. “I was hoping for something stronger.”
“Later,” I said. “Now why don’t you just trust me?”
She put the cigarette between her lips. She casually slid her fingers in her cleavage. I showed her her black zippo, winking. “Looking for this?”
She laughed. “You dirty bitch, where did you find that?”
“Right where you put it, you silly slut. Finders keepers!”
“And I thought you were feeling my tits because you liked ‘em!”
“I love your tits, honey, but this got in the way of my tongue.”
We laughed together and then Lilith leaned over and I fired her cigarette. She took a quick double drag and closed her eyes. I waited for the magic to work one last time. As she exhaled, the final show began.
With every drag, a complicated tattoo emerged through her pale skin, a tangle of black, dark blue-green and purple ivy and thorn. It started covering her hand and snaking beneath the rings on her fingers, then it climbed up her right arm and onto her shoulder, strands reaching up her neck and wrapping around her right tit, like lace.
By the time the cigarette was gone, her boobs had grown another full cup size, and squeezed in the corset looked like white marble bowling balls. And she didn’t even seem to notice. She sat there, slowly sucking on her cigarette.
“You were right,” she said between puffs. “It takes the edge off the headache.”
Her hair was a black cascade falling down to her waist, shot through with red highlights. Her face lost all of her residual roundness, becoming sharp, hungry, hollow-cheeked. Her face acquired a harder edge, the mouth getting wider, with fuller lips curled in an smutty smirk, the eyes becoming larger, slanted, vaguely oriental. Red spread like a bleeding wound over her lips, leaving them a dark scarlet rimmed in black. Her eyeshadow acquired blue and purple hues. Her nails were long, matte black, sharp.
Lilith sighed, exhaling the last of the smoke, and looked at me. She was about to say something, when she took a deep breath, shivering, like she’d been just dipped into icy-cold water. A silver ring materialized in her lower lip, a dozen studs and rings appeared in her ears. Her eyes grew wide, unfocused for a moment. Then she breathed out.
“Holy shit!” she croaked. She cleared her voice. “This is so… bad!”
All of her remaining inhibitions had been flushed out, leaving only the darkness. She was like me, now.
“Feels good, doesn’t it?”
“Feels beautiful,” she smiled. “And filthy. Is it… you too?”
I ran a hand through my blue hair. “What do you think?”
“So this is what made you a fucking slut goddess,” she said.
“It made us both slut goddesses, honey. And you were already halfway there anyway.”
“Yeah. You did a great job of completely fucking me up,” she grinned.
I gave her a lascivious look. “Honey, watching you turn slowly and pushing you along has been better than porn.”
We laughed again. Under the table, she ran her instep along my calf. I moved closer and turned to give her a better view of my tits.
“Believe me if I tell you I just fucking hated you.” I said. “It could have been easier. It was for me. But I wanted you to choose to become a freak, to sink into darkness and enjoy the trip. I wanted to be the one corrupting you.”
“You did a wonderful job.”
She lit another magic cigarette as I blew a cone of smoke at her. “And we are going to have much more fun now.”
“We’ll have to redecorate the place,” she said.
“Get larger beds,” I nodded. “And bigger loudspeakers.”
“And a hookah,” she added. “I always wanted a hookah in my room.”
“We could do your room in dark blue…”
“With a blood-red ceiling!” she nodded enthusiastically.
Her foot still massaging my calf, I stretched my other leg and placed my foot on the inside of her thigh. Lilith gave me one of her bad girl grins.
"I'll need clothes, too," she said soon.
"Easy," I smiled, "I know just the place. I planned a visit myself."
“You know what?” She gave me a conspiratorial glance. She lifted her cigarette in front of her face. “We should try and push one of these on Shelly.” Her grin became wider and her eyes sparkled. “It would do that stupid cow lots of good.”
“Why not? Then we can share her.”
“Oh, wicked! I love it!”
“I’ve got something else you’ll love,” I said. It was time for the final touch of my plan.
“You are spoiling me…”
I took out the magic lollipop and rolled it between my fingers, staring at her.
”Really?” she said, arching her eyebrows.
I unwrapped it and dipped it in her half-empty glass of vodka. Then, still holding her gaze, I brought my hand under the table, under my skirt, and with a lascivious grin I shoved it in my pussy.
Lilith’s eyes widened as she realized what I was doing.
After a minute, I presented her the enhanced lollipop. “Wanna suck on this?” I winked.
Lilith grabbed my wrist, pulled my hand closer and wrapped her lips around the dripping sucker, with a delighted moan. I let go of it, and she held it by the stick. She stared me in the eye, and started an obscene show as she sucked and licked the candy. With a sigh, I returned my hand to my crotch. It took Lilith fifteen minutes to completely consume the lollipop, and I came twice.
Then she dropped the stick on the table with a triumphant smile, and she licked her lips.
I smiled. Now it was permanent. No gums or other tricks would be able to bring Charlotte back. She lit up again, and we spent a few minutes smoking in silence, her foot again running along my leg, my foot again rubbing her crotch.
Then Lilith stubbed her cigarette out. “And what of that different stuff you mentioned? You got anything harder than pot?”
“Feeling adventurous, bitch?” I taunted her.
“Try me.”
“I’d love to,” I said, my foot pushing a little harder. “And I will.”
She hummed. “Any time, honey. What have you got for me?”
I stood, and she looked up at me. “I have scored some grade A cocaine.”
Lilith beamed, and licked her scarlet-black lips. “Now you have my full attention.”
“That’s how I like it.”
She came close and circled my waist with her arm. “Let’s do some lines, and then fuck,” she said leaning on my shoulder. “Then I’ll call Shelly and set her up!”
“We might also get some cock,” I suggested.
“Hmmm, coke and cock, sounds perfect.”
Her hand slid down to squeeze my ass as I led her to my bedroom. “Here,” I said as I pushed her zippo in place between her boobs, caressing her ivy-tattooed skin. “And if you are really good,” I went on, in a low sultry voice, “I’ll let you snort the snow off my tits.”
She squeezed my butt harder, laughing. “You know I’m gonna be really good!”
The End (?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent conclusion, I loved seeing Lilith's change at her mother's hands, well done.
ReplyDeleteAbsoulutly excellent story. I can't wait for your next story.
ReplyDeleteThank you - as I said, it might take me a while.
DeleteI wasn't thinking about that storyou. I was talking about your next story in general. You are an incredible writer. I love how you tell the transformation of the "good" girl going bad.
DeleteGreat job!. I love the slow burn of Charlotte's transformation from good girl to nasty Goth. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThere's more in the works about darling Charlotte - I'm having fun writing about a really bad bad girl.
Such a beautiful story
ReplyDeleteHoly....oh my god....I can't tell you how hot this is!
ReplyDelete