Saturday Afternoon
“May I ask you a favor?”
Charlotte put down her Goth Beauty magazine and looked up. The smell of sex was impossible to miss even with the room hotboxed with stale smoke. “What do you need?”
“I’m all out of cigarettes,” I winked. “Would you mind making a quick jaunt to the drugstore and buy your mom a carton of Newport Slims and a pack of lighters?”
She rolled off her bed and quickly inspected the box on her nightstand.
“Fuck, I’m sorry mom!” she said in a perfunctory tone that meant she actually didn’t give a fuck. “I’ve been smoking all your cigarettes and…” She showed me my lighter, grinning. “Using your lighter.”
“That’s not a problem, Charlotte. We can always buy more, right?”
She walked up to me, frowning.
“Yeah, right,” she finally nodded. She waved away the money I was offering her. “No, easy. It’s on me. I need to buy me some stuff, too.”
“You take them anyway,” I said, pushing the folded banknotes in her cleavage. “Buy yourself something you like.”
She fingered the money, “Why not?” She handed me her packet. “You smoke these while I’m out. I might take a while.”
“Take your time,” I said as I lit a cigarette.
She openly inhaled my smoke and winked. “I will!”
She picked up her messenger bag and rummaged nervously inside, slipped on her shoes, grabbed her jacket and rushed out the front door, as if her fanny was on fire. I watched her go, wondering what she was up to. Nothing good, I was sure, feeling thrilled at the idea.
Charlotte was back more than three hours later, and it was quite obvious there had been a change in her. In her new devilish way, she was beaming, like a cat that has just swallowed a canary. She moved with nervous energy as she dropped the bags by the door: her big carry-all, a brown paper drugstore bag, and three big shiny black bags with some fancy angular script on them.
“You were not joking about needing stuff,” I said as she handed me the cigarettes and the lighters.
“I bought me some, too,” she said. She showed me a second carton of Newport Slims, already open, and a square tin box with the Zippo logo. There was more in the drugstore bag, but I could not see what it was.
I unwrapped a pack and lit up. Charlotte picked the cigarette from my lips and started smoking it. She pumped it like a pro, and blew smoke in my face. “Fuck,” she sighed, “I don’t know why I waited so long to get hooked!”
I laughed and lit another. “I should have offered one earlier.”
Charlotte nodded. “Yeah, you should have. Lots of things I should have started earlier.” She was silent for a moment. “On the other hand, I was so lame I would have probably made a hell of a scene, had you offered me a smoke.” She chuckled and shook her head. “And yet here I am, totally addicted in less than a day, and simply loving it.”
“Do you really like smoking?”
She felt the complicity. “Oh, yes,” she breathed. “I love it.”
“And you are not lame anymore?” I asked, teasingly.
She grinned an impish grin, her devilish features lightning up. “Let’s say I’m working on it.”
And without further comment, she picked up her bags and was off to her room. She got out about half an hour later, wearing a bathrobe, walking barefoot.
“I’ll occupy the bathroom for a while…” she said.
As she passed by the stereo, she pushed the volume up. Soon, the shower was running.
She came out of the bathroom, trailing a cloud of smoke, about one hour later, her head wrapped turban-like in a towel. She winked at me, turned the stereo up and shut her door behind her.
I wondered if the thrill I was feeling in my cunt was excitement at what was about to happen, or my egg vibrator had been turned on by the timer on the smartphone app. I sat back in the couch, and decided it was probably both.
#
It was late afternoon when finally Charlotte emerged from her room in a cloud of white smoke, and she was simply amazing.
“Well?” she said, striking a pose, hands on her hips.
She was wearing black platform pumps that made her fifteen inches taller, while the stiletto heel forced her butt and tits out to full display. Her legs were sheathed in a very tight pair of black vinyl trousers, and a black and purple corset squeezed her waist in while pushing her nice firm tits up, giving away just a hint of dark nipple.
With a black-nailed hand she pulled a strand of her long hair back from her cheek, exposing a glittering silver earring shaped like a razor blade. She had dyed her hair a deep shiny black, and her face was made up to match. Her full cocksucker lips looked like matte black rubber, and her eyes were offset dramatically by deep black eyeshadow and a massive use of mascara. There was a thin black leather collar around her slender neck, a big ankh cross dangling from it and falling between her gorgeous tits.
I straightened up slowly, feeling hot everywhere. My vibrator started buzzing my clit right then. Perfect timing. “Charlotte, you are…”
I was speechless.
“Shocking?” she smirked. She pulled a zippo out of her cleavage, and she lit another cigarette. Her lighter was completely black. She pushed it deftly back between her tits and she dragged the smoke down to her heels in a big hollow cheeks pull.
“Different,” I said.
She blew the smoke out slowly. “That was the idea,” she said, insouciantly. “I was so fucking tired of being a loser.”
“You are gorgeous,” I said, and I really meant it.
She straightened her back, pushing her tits forward. It became obvious she had painted her nipples with black lipstick. “I guess it was time I gave in and embraced my inner slut. And I’m really good at being one.”
She walked to the stereo and started browsing my new CD collection. She selected a record, slipped it in and pumped Marilyn Manson’s ‘Tainted Love’ up to eleven. She turned, hips swaying in time with the music. Dropping the butt of her cigarette on the floor, she lit up another.
“You know,” she said, talking real loud to be heard over the music, “I was thinking…”
“Yes?”
She smirked again. She was good at smirking. She had the lips for it. “I was thinking Charlotte’s pretty lame as a name. I always hated it anyway.”
I had to change position as a thrill ran up my twat. “It was your grandmother’s name.”
“Grandma always was a royal bitch,” she said, rolling the word on her tongue as if to savor them. Again she looked at me, waiting for my reaction.
“Yes,” I said, grinning. “She certainly was.” I crossed my legs at the ankle, stretching them out to give her a full view of my black-stockinged legs. “We both take after her nicely, don’t you think?”
She laughed. “Yeah, I’m quite a bitch myself.” She grinned. “I never suspected you were one, though.”
I laughed, caressing my tits. “Did I disappoint you?”
“Not at all, mom. I love your new look. You should have come out earlier, and started setting me straight before. And you were right, you know?”
“About what?”
She ran her hands down her shiny black thigh. Her vinyl pants creaked as she shifted position. “These cost me a blow job,” she said, and laughed.
So I had been right about the canary swallowing thing. Well, about the swallowing, anyway. “Whose idea it was?”
“Mine. I’m a natural at sucking cock. I loved it.”
I laughed with her, feeling a warm hum between my legs. “I guess the guy loved it too.”
“You bet he did.”
“Now I see why you were so revved up when you came home.”
“That’s the Adderall,” she grinned. “I’ve been amped up the whole afternoon. I can feel my brain cells dying as we speak.”
“How did you get the stuff?”
“Wasting my time at the Community Center did give me some perks.”
“You faked a prescription?” Now I was really impressed.
"Stole two wads and a stamp. I'll be jacked up for months!" she leered.
“How long have you been doing uppers?”
A shrug. “Started today. Bought them with your money, first stop of the day. So, thank you mom for the gift! Wanna try some?”
This was exceeding my expectations. “Later.”
“Just ask. The stuff’s awesome.” She dropped another spent butt, squeezed her tits with a sigh. “So you see, I don’t feel like Charlotte anymore.”
I stood and walked up to her. “Maybe you feel more like…” I caressed her cheek with my hand as I held my cigarette between first and second finger. “More like Lilith?”
She turned and sucked on my cigarette, then leaned her cheek on my hand again. Her eyes brightened. “Shit, mom. Lilith sounds just right. I love it.”
I kept caressing her cheek. “Should we call you Lilith from now on?”
She took a deep drag on her cigarette.“Yes, mom, do.”
“You wait here, Lilith,” I said. “There’s something you should see.”
I turned and walked to my room. “And you better stop calling me mom,” I added over my shoulder before I closed the door to my room.
#
I fired up one of the magic cigarettes and then went through my wardrobe to choose the right outfit. In the end I chose a crotchless, black mesh bodystocking, over which I pulled a black stretch tube dress that hugged my hips and barely covered my nipples and my ass. Knee high black boots with a ten inches platform sole and silver buckles along the sides completed the package.
I fluffed up my hair, and slipped a number of rings on my fingers, sprayed myself with a cloud of Lady Vengeance. I picked one of the remaining vodka bottles, took a long drag on my cigarette, squashed it and put a gum in my mouth.
Then I went back to Lilith. “Well?” she asked. “What’s the big surprise.”
“This,” I said, and I lit up again.
The shift took the time of a long drag and a long exhale.
Lilith stared with her mouth open. She took in my youthful looks, my clothes, my blue hair, the cruel smile on my blue lips, the tattoo on my arm, the big nose ring. “Mom?” she breathed, flapping her long mascaraed lashes.
“I told you not to call me mom,” I said, handing her the bottle. “As you see you’re not the only one that has embraced her inner slut in this house. My name’s Plenty.”
“Plenty?”
“I was not feeling like a Mary Beth anymore,” I grinned.
Confusion was replaced by a big nasty grin. “Plenty sure fits your charms much better. Your tits are just gorgeous.”
I hefted my boobs up with both hands and gave her an equally evil grin. “They run in the family,” I said. I brushed some ash from my cleavage. “You only have to be careful about some details,” I chuckled.
She touched her own tits. “I guess they can get in the way sometimes.”
“But never in the way of a good fuck.”
We laughed, breathing in each other’s second hand smoke.
She brought the bottle up. “And this?”
I blew some more smoke in her face. “Dinner.”
#
We sat at the kitchen table, the bottle, two glasses and an ashtray between us, and started drinking. After two glasses Lilith stopped questioning me about my ‘makeover’ and soon we were talking about music, sex and clothes. Girly stuff. Our kind of girly stuff.
“What about Shelly?” I asked, pouring her some more booze.
“What about her?”
I gave her a lewd smile. “You two fuck each other?”
Lilith smiled wickedly and exhaled smoke towards me. “Not yet. But you just give me time.”
After the first bottle died, I got the second open, while Lilith fetched some blue pills. By nine o’clock we were both completely wasted and really in the mood for a little private party. Hanging on to each other, we made it to the living room. Lilith rubbed herself against me. We stopped by the stereo to put some loud music on and then staggered to the couch, falling onto each other. Lilith’s hand lingered on my tit while I grabbed her vinyl-wrapped ass. “What about some pot, sweetheart?” I whispered in her ear, feeling her up. I tickled her ear with my tongue, making the silver razor blade dance.
She arched her back and laughed drunkenly. “Shit, Plenty, aren’t you full of surprises!”
“Yes?”
“What?”
“Get high, together?”
“Sure!”
When I got back to the couch carrying my stash and my bong, Lilith had turned the TV on and was watching an old black and white vampire movie. She had muted it, to keep Rammstein going full tilt on the stereo. We put fire to the weed and proceeded to get beautifully stoned, passing the bong between us and watching Christopher Lee as he seduced young women with his teeth.
“We should get cable,” I said. As usual, pot was making me so relaxed.
“Yeah, some porn would be nice, right now.”
“I’ve got some in my room,” I said.
Lilith just shook her head. “I’m too far gone to work the DVD,” she said, giggling. She fired the bong again and mouthed the head of the thing. I could see why she was good at sucking cock. She released the carb and a huge pile of white smoke rushed into her lungs. Her eyes widened as the hit worked her up. “Ooooh, shit,” she giggled.
She laid back, riding the high. She was so beautiful, and so totally fucked up. A true work of art. I pulled her closer and took the bong from her hands. She tried to protest, but I shook the silver pillbox, the pills rattling in it, and Lilith perked up. Slowly, I placed a black heart pill on her tongue, and I took one myself.
“What…?” she said. I shushed her and placed a finger on her lips. We did not have to wait for long. Soon the chemicals hit us and everything became magic. Rammstein turned our minds to liquid as sound and colors became impossible to tell apart. Lilith slid her hand under my short dress and found the opening in my body stocking. “Ooooooh,” she breathed.
Her warm fingers felt wonderful. I rocked my hips as she pulled my egg vibrator out. “What’s this?” she grinned.
“Want to try it?”
“Later, in my ass,” she nodded happily. “But now let me show you how better I am than this plastic thing.”
She started pumping me, two fingers sending waves of anything-but-pure joy through my body. I pulled her head gently closer, nuzzling her neck, drowning in her bitter perfume, as I came forever, caressing her shoulders, my hands grasping her beautiful tits. Then we just laid back and kissed and groped, bathed in the colors of the music, until we both happily passed out.
That was one hell of a good chapter! You have quite the way with words. Definitely looking forward to how this one finishes out.
ReplyDeletep.s. I was originally posting as "lo" until earlier today when I realized I could change that (I had made a mistake when I initially signed up)
Well, nice to meet you again, Dustin/Io :)
DeleteAnd thanks for your kind words - I try and write as best as I can in what is not my native language.
As for the finish... just one more day to go :)
This story just keeps getting better and better. Just curious what is your native language?
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteMy native language is Italian... I'm from Southern Switzerland.