Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Eleventh Commandment, part 3

As the mattress sagged under our combined weight, Tempest moved and settled behind me. She slipped her muscular arms under mine and insinuated her hands under my vest, squeezing my boobs. “The best tits money could buy,” she chuckled. I kicked my boots away and laid back, cushioned against her abundant rack, and let Blaze rip away my jeans.
While Tempest hummed obscenities in my ear and passed her hands over my stiff nipples, the brunette slipped two fingers under my thong, caressing my mons. Her grin became wolfish as she ripped the thong away, exposing my shaved cunt.
“Open wide,” she growled, kneeling down and pushing my knees apart.
Blaze’s lips were soft and hot as she kissed the inside of my thigh and slowly worked her way up to my snatch. Her tongue entered me and found my clit, wrapping itself around it, squeezing gently. I let out a groan.
Tempest was kissing my shoulders and neck, and undoing the buttons of my vest. Soon my boobs were free in all their silicon glory, and the blonde’s fingers attacked again my nipples, twisting them, firing my senses. I grabbed a handful of Blaze’s black tresses, guiding her head down deeper, while my other hand massaged Tempest’s thigh. Electric sparks were running up and down my spine as I rocked gently, helping Blaze as she drove me to my first orgasm.
As I came down from the high, Blaze pulled back and grinned at me wickedly. Her nipples were pierced, just like Tempest’s. Still holding her hair, I dragged her up and sought her mouth with mine, her tits squeezed against mine, Tempest nibbling at my neck.

When I let her go, Blaze pushed a cigarette between my lips and I started double pumping it, while the two women traded places. Tempest pushed her face between my tits, and then worked her way down, using her tongue on my skin. Blaze took the cigarette from my lips and inhaled a lungful she then breathed in my hair.
Tempest’s fingers found my pussy and sneaked in, violating me ruthlessly. I gasped and rocked my hips, inviting her in. She was sucking on my nipple while I cupped her big boobs in my hand, when Blaze slammed one finger up my ass, and I came again, screaming a delighted obscenity.
The moment my mind cleared, my face was pressed between an impressive pair of thighs, and I was diving towards Tempest’s pierced labia. Her clit was like a hot iron in my mouth and she came in spasms, while Blaze pushed her tongue down her throat.
“Now it’s my turn!” I screeched, and I pushed Tempest away as I grabbed Blaze and kissed her again, long and deep. I felt Tempest’s curl brush my side as she pushed in and helped me tear Blaze’s clothes away. Then, exchanging a wicked glance, we descended together on the brunette, double-teaming to drive her out of her mind.

#

The rest of the afternoon passed in a haze of sex and pleasure. At one point we rolled down from the bed, entangled in a mass of limbs, tongues and juicy holes. We kept fucking on the floor. I lost every kind of virginity I could think of, and a pair of virginities I had never imagined.
Finally, the sun was down as we rested in the mess that was Blaze’s bed, holding each other and basking in the afterglow.
I retrieved my cigarettes and lit up again, enjoying the taste of tobacco and sex in my mouth. With a chuckle, Tempest pulled out form somewhere a six pack of beer. She opened a can, a wicked light in her eyes, and then slowly poured it on my breast, Blaze drinking the beer as it dripped from my tits, from my still stiff nipples. 
“Isn’t this the life?” the blonde said.
I caressed her pussy, and nodded in agreement. Blaze sat up, dried her lips on the back of her hand and pulled another can from the pack. “Fancy a drink?” she asked me as she pulled the ring, wiggling her boobs.
I placed my half-smoked cigarette between Tempest’s lips and bent forward, while Blaze, leaning back, poured beer in the hollow of her throat. I lapped it between her tits, the beer adding that little extra to the mix of flavors in my mouth. Tempest was smoking and massaging my pussy from behind.
We traded places again.
More beer appeared, and a bottle of Jack Daniels I soon became very intimate with, as Blaze, having taken a big pull from it, maneuvered it expertly between my legs. I let her work me towards yet another orgasm, while I explored Tempest’s mouth with my tongue and her cunt with my fingers.

#

Blaze was completely smashed, but she tried to look cool as she pulled her duds back on.
Cuddling in bed, sharing a cigarette and the last can of beer, Tempest and I watched her as she dressed.
Swaying slightly, Blaze made it to the door, and grabbed the handle for support.
“I better go and see what the guys are doing,” she drawled.
"Alpha bitch privilege," Tempest laughed.
"Fuck you, tempest."
"Yes, dear, whenever you want."
Blaze ran her hand through her hair, and then she turned to us. “You two need anything?”
I glanced at Tempest. “Some cock?”
The blond started giggling and leaned closer, kissing me on the cheek.
“I think I’m in love,” she said drunkenly.
Blaze just laughed as she closed the door behind her.

#

Mad Dog and Crusher did not knock.
They just entered and stood at the foot of the bed, enjoying the show of me and Tempest scissoring in time with Alice Cooper.
“What the fuck are you standing there for?” Tempest growled, without breaking her rhythm. “There’s two ladies here that need to be filled up.”
“Up to our throats,” I added, grinning.
Mad Dog took a step forward, fumbling with his belt-buckle. “You ladies seem to be doing all right on your own,” he grinned.
With an impatient snort, Tempest grabbed him by the front of his denim shirt and pushed him on the mattress.
I winked at Crusher and motioned for him to come on over. He was large and hairy, a bleeding heart stamped on his biceps. I helped him peel back his pants and bring out his stiffening erection. He was nicely endowed, with a heavy brass ring piercing his purple head, and he was already glistening with precum.
“Not bad,” Tempest said, grabbing Mad Dog's cock. “But you can do better, don't you, you bastard?”
Mad Dog grunted as she started massaging his prick.
I winked at her. “Look mum, no hands!”
I bent over the biker’s cock and I swallowed his engorged head. Tempest laughed and kept massaging her partner's shaft while I sucked on the cock of mine cock, my tongue playing with his cock-ring. Crusher placed a hand on the back of my head, guiding me gently.
Mad Dog grunted. Realizing Tempest was increasing her tempo, I did the same, my head going up and down as I managed to swallow more of the man’s tool. My earrings brushed rhythmically my cheeks. I could feel his heartbeat through my lips, and with my right hand I gently squeezed his balls, trying to make him last a little longer. Then, all of a sudden, a flood of cum shot down my throat, filling my mouth.
I pulled back. Tempest had cum all over her tits. She handed me a cigarette. Tobacco and man juicer mixed in my mouth. It was perfect.
As I filled my lungs with smoke, I straddled Crusher and drove his cock into my hole. "Make me come, big man."
He gasped, and grabbed my hips. I pushed his hands back and started rocking, grinding my hips as I rode him to another orgasm.
“Hold on and slap my tits,” I ordered.
He stared at me dazedly for a second, and then his big hand slammed on my boobs, sending a spark of delicious pain through my chest and down my back.
“Harder, you cunt!”
He hit me again, harder. I was about to lose control. Mad Dog taking her from behind, Tempest grabbed a handful of my hair from behind and pulled my head back, making me feel like paradise.
“You like it like this, don't you?” she whispered nastily in my ear.
“Shut up bitch, and pull harder!”
I rode like that for long minutes, until Crusher exploded inside me, like a gunshot straight to my brain, and I came with a satisfied groan, spreading my arms in ecstasy.
Tempest pushed me away and took my place, and I laid there, dazedly looking at my Reaper sister as she squeezed Crusher’s massive erection between her boobs, a cigarette dangling from her lips. I felt a hand run down my naked back, and I simply pushed my butt up in the air, inviting Mad Dog to fuck my ass.
I gasped as he slammed into me like a piledriver.
Later, while Mad Dog was taking me from behind, Blaze came back, together with a deliciously pretty number called Raven. She had black and white hair and the dirtiest twisted mind. We got into each other almost instantly. Then Tempest came back with two bottles of vodka, a bottle of pills and a bag of fine cocaine, and the orgy finally got serious.
Raven took two long gulps from one of the bottles. “Do some coke and then do me,” she said to me.
How could I refuse?



It was late the next morning that I decided it was time to go.
Blaze’s room was a mess, like a tornado had ran through it. As I sat up and tried to get my bearings, she placed a hand on my shoulder.
“I must be going,” I said, picking one of my boots from the floor. “Snake’s still in the can, and I’ve got work to do.”
“Do you think you’ll be able to get him out?”
I grinned at her. “After what you did to me, I’m sure I’ll be able to get him out.”
She smiled and kissed my shoulder. “Wait,” she said.
I turned to her. Raven was out cold between us, face down on the mattress, two-tone hair splayed around her head, left wrist tied to the bedpost. Giving me a malicious smile, Blaze picked the coke bag from her nightstand and drew two fat lines on the sleeping chick’s butt. “One for the road?” she asked.
Why not? We leaned close together and each one of us snorted the white powder in a single take. I drew up and felt my tiredness and headache dissolve in a cloud of icicle-sharp snow. Blaze was massaging her gums. I let the drip pass, and then pulled her closer and kissed her, both of us riding the buzz, humming softly. Then I walked to the door, careful not to step on Tempest and Mad Dog, that were asleep on the floor, holding each other’s crotch. Sitting with his back against one of the loudspeakers, a purple sheet draped over one shoulder, Crusher was completely stoned. He was smoking a cigar and gently stroking his pierced cock.
I got back in my car and popped one of the nicotine gums.
Again I felt my head spin, and when I looked at my face in the rear view mirror, I was back to my old, boring self. No makeup, no earrings, no curly hair. My clothes were back to the usual, too. I sighed. At least I could still enjoy the buzz from the drugs and the sex.
I started the car, and chewing on my gum I drove back into town.

2 comments: