Sunday, March 13, 2016
Doing Charlotte, day 5
Friday
I woke up and realized I had missed our Nicotine Fairy Vampire session. In my defense, I had been completely stoned and more than a little drunk, and that made me stupid. It was after all the first reason I enjoyed so much getting drunk and stoned. Anyway when I came to, it was seven o’clock. I was laying on my bed with my laptop, I had a killer headache, was covered in crushed chips, and Charlotte was already up. Two glasses of vodka brought the headache under control. I brushed away the chips, and lit up a cigarette to hide my Russian breath.
I joined Charlotte for breakfast and I was happy to see she was still wearing last night jeans and sweater, and she looked like she had not slept at all. “I didn’t hear you coming back, dear.”
She crossed her arms on her chest, unsmiling. “It wasn’t that late…”
“Of course not, dear. And how was your evening? Did you smoke dope with Stoner Shelly?”
Charlotte snorted. “It was all right.”
“Only all right?”
“No drugs,” she said, almost regretfully, without a smile.
I checked her looks. Her hair was definitely darker, her lips fuller, and her expression wonderfully dark. “Shelly insisted we go to this place where there was other people from the office.”
So, not the bad influence I had anticipated, but maybe Shelly had helped me anyway. “Was it not fun?”
Charlotte laughed a bitter laugh. “Really, mom, boring does not even begin to describe it.”
“What a pity. You are right, probably you’d have had more fun being stoned.”
She shook her head. “Everybody just pretending to be happy, everybody bleating, talking talking talking… as if I gave a fuck about their stupid lives!”
“You could have come home earlier, dear.”
She gave me a hurt look. No, she would not come home to me, I realized. Not after the alarm clock discussion. “What did you do, then?”
Another shrug. “When I had my fill of their shit, I just dumped them and walked back home.”
“Walked?”
“I needed to think.”
She put down her empty coffee cup and went back to her room.
Ten minutes later she was back in her jacket and skirt, and a smattering of makeup, and was off to work.
I thought about the poor girl, spending the night rambling around town alone, brooding on her increasing dissatisfaction with herself, increasingly alienated, feeling the call of the dark but unable to handle it.
I laughed like silly for the next half hour.
I had to turn down Black Sabbath to answer my new smartphone.
“Feel like going to a party?” Shadow asked.
I laughed. “Hi, boss,” I said. “So your plan worked?”
“Like clockwork. Right now Snake’s on his way to his den, where he’ll certainly celebrate by fucking his woman’s brains out.”
“Some girls have all the luck. And you, seduced any other young attorney, recently?”
Shadow huffed. “No such luck, alas. But tell me about you. How’s the Charlotte thing coming up?”
“Oh, the girl shows promise. Let’s say she’s finally staring to make her mommy proud.”
“That’s sweet, honey. But I was saying… party, tonight. Loud music, booze, drugs, and a whole army of biker studs and hot chicks to screw us senseless. You in?”
What a question. “I’ll need to come home early…”
“What’s this, your lame ass daughter set a curfew for you?”
“No, although she should, considering what you are suggesting. But I do need to be home before she wakes up, if I want my plan to work…”
“Ok, ok, I’ll make sure you are not too zonked to do a Cinderella thing at the party. You’ll be home by midnight, I promise.”
“Is sweet Lena coming too?” I had to admit I was curious about Shadow’s fucktoy.
“No, she’s good where she is now. You be ready for five pm, I’ll come and pick you up.”
After Shadow hung up I considered how I could adapt my plans to my new timetable. I checked the clock. Charlotte would be home by six, it was now a little later than eleven am. I could wait a few hours before I let her know I’d be out tonight. This way I’d make sure she would not have the time to get her evening organized. And it would also give me time to devise some other ways to further screw up her Friday evening. I got busy.
It was ten to five when I finally called her up.
“What now?” she barked in the phone. I was delighted at her roughness.
“Charlotte, dear, it’s me.”
“Oh, hum, hi mom, sorry for…”
“Don’t mind, dear. I’m calling you because I’ll be out when you get home, and I wanted to tell you.”
I could imagine her checking out the clock. “Oh, ok…”
“You see, Jeanine won a big case today, and her client is buying us dinner.”
Which was more or less true.
Charlotte grunted. “Ok, I’ll work out something…”
“Don’t worry, dear. I have your dinner ready in the refrigerator. You only need to warm it up.”
Again, it was roughly true. I had lovingly cooked some turkey and artichokes, the food she hated the most, and made sure it was the only food in the house, apart from a milk bottle in which I had crushed two sleeping tabs and, on second thought, one black heart ecstasy pill. I wanted Charlotte to be unhappy, but not so unhappy that she would go out looking for a bite or some distraction. And getting her a bit tripped out would be a nice touch.
“Had you told me earlier…”
Yes, bitch, get angry. “It was a last minute call…”
“Ah, ok, then see you later tonight,” she said. I could feel she was fuming.
“Don’t wait up for me.”
She mumbled an ‘enjoy yourself’ that sounded like a curse, and hung up.
Before leaving, I made sure the pizza takeaway menu was by the phone, and the TV channels were all out of tuning except for those that aired hard rock, metal, and goth music videos, plus two horror film channels. Pity we did not have cable, as a good porn channel would have made the set-up just perfect. Then, on second thought, I added a second molly pill in the milk. Shadow buzzed my doorbell. Time to go.
#
The Reapers party turned out to be basically a large scale orgy. Which was just fine with me and Shadow. As soon as we got to the old farm-turned-biker-den, we lit up and started socializing. On the door of the big house, a big blonde with big tits and a large tattoo on her belly put a can of beer and a joint in our hands, and wished us a good evening. We went inside, the loud music hitting us in the belly like a punch.
“I told you it would be great!” Shadow shouted, puffing on her spliff. “Let’s go and find our hosts.”
We found the guy Snake sitting on a big couch, cushioned between two big-titted beauties, a brunette with a cruel face and a mean-looking blonde. They were all in black biker leather and they were doing coke.
“Love the new look,” he said, welcoming Shadow.
She made the introductions. The brunette was Blaze, the blonde was Tempest.
“Have a toke,” Blaze said.
“Lowers the inhibitions,” Snake grinned, handing Shadow a silver straw.
“What if I am already dis-inhibited?” I asked. The guy had the sort of bulge in his pants that was granted to make a nice girl happy. I just hoped his two women were not the possessive types.
He laughed out loud. “It also gives you energy.”
Meanwhile, Shadow knelt by the coffee table, and quickly snorted a line. She threw her head back, eyes sparkling. She handed the straw to me.
I looked at Snake. “Will I need much energy, tonight?”
It was the brunette Blaze that replied. “I’ll make sure that you get a good workout, doll,” she said, looking at me in a predatory way.
She stood by my side while I did my lines, then she took me by the hand and led me to a big stuffed chair. By the time she sat in my lap and kissed me, I was completely gone. The party had begun.
#
For all her talk about Cinderella, Shadow put me in the back of a Harley only at about five next morning, before she went back to sucking cock and snorting cocaine. Not that I had done anything different for the last eight hours. I was sore and spent and completely wasted as I held on to the tight, rock-hard abs of a tattooed brute called Cruiser, the bike thrumming between my legs. I was not even sure all the clothes I was wearing were mine.
We rode along the deserted highways and by six I was in front of my house. I dragged Cruiser behind a fence and thanked him for the passage by unzipping his leather pants and giving him a quick blow job. He was big and tattooed in his pants too, and he came like a river.
“Well, this solves the problem of fixing me breakfast,” I said, standing up. A big grin on his rough face, Cruiser fastened his pants again, slapped my ass and was on his way back. Not a great conversationalist, our Cruiser.
I dug out a gum from where I had tucked it in my cleavage. Big boobs are useful for a lot of things. The spearmint and nicotine mixed with the taste of cum on my tongue, and in no time I was mommy dearest again. I limped back home in the dawn’s early lights. The cold air in my face had cleared my head somewhat, but I was still pretty fucked up and aching in all my holes.
I close the door quietly behind me and checked on Charlotte. I found her fast asleep on her bed, still in her rumpled office clothes. Standing on her room’s door, I cleared my throat out loud, but she did not even stir. Out cold.
I fired up a cigarette and sneaked in, giving her the full benefit of three cigarettes-worth of second hand smoke. She breathed them in, sleeping like a child. When I finished, I set her alarm clock at 8 am, and placed the Inked and Goth Beauty mags on her nightstand. I went to my room and stashed in one of my drawers the bag of coke Snake had kindly offered as a sign of appreciation. I sighed at the memory of his monstrous erection between my tits. Yummy.
I inspected the house. In the kitchen, the food had been heated up and left almost untouched, but the milk had been completely drained. Fine. In the living room, the remains of a big pepperoni pizza and, to my amazement and delight, three large cans of Heineken, were laying abandoned on the coffee table. I sat on the couch and switched on the telly, and then quickly muted the audio. I tried to imagine little princess Charlotte sitting here last night, eating in frustration, drinking beer and watching half-dazed a channel that right now was playing The Sisters of Mercy, before she crashed on her bed. I could not restrain a deep belly laugh. The weekend had started wonderfully, and the best, I was sure, was yet to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great as always, looking forward to the next installment!
ReplyDeleteLet's see what happens... :)
DeleteThis story is so awesome. I love that you are not rushing Charlotte's transformation. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Matt!
DeleteIn fact, things are about to get serious... but there's still some time before the big bang ;)