Friday, June 15, 2018

Tits & Ass

I'm on a roll.
Which is good news, after that long, boring and worrying dry season.
So while I'm finishing the new Cathou$e story, I am writing a lot of other stuff.
Yesterday I wrote two quickies, in the morning, while I sat on my ass and smoked waiting for the delivery guys at the shop.

One of these quickies you have already seen, but you can get both stories now in a little booklet called "T&A".
I wrote it in a breeze, my friend D made me a cover and coded it in a breeze, and I guess it reads in a breeze.

In the end, it's a couple of little fetish numbers.
I have to say I like the format and the basic premise and I'll probably write more of the things.

I hope you like it, too!

LOL: here is the link for the ebook!
Thank you Eugene :*

1 comment:

  1. Will this be on Kindleunlimted on AMazon as its only showing as a full purchase atm, part 1 was great BTW

    ReplyDelete