Well, it goes this way...
I live in Switzerland.
Boring.
![]() |
| You can see my hous from here... well, sorta. |
All that people out there know about Switzerland is banks, Nazi gold and chocolate. Oh, and cleanliness and order.
The Italians are the worst. They live just on the other side of the border and "Svizzero" (Swiss) is synonimous with precise, square, clean, by-the-book.
Talk to them and they will tell you that everything is perfect here, the streats are clean, there is no crime, no noise, no nothing.
Then they discover the gambling, the somewhat lax (and very hypocritical) drug regulations, and the fact that whorehouses are legal, and they sort of freak out.
Then you open the newspaper and find out that in Geneve they are launching the first coffee house wher you can also get a blow job with your espresso.
It will cost you 50 bucks, plus the price of your coffee.
It's perfectly legal as long as the coffee house is registered as massage parlour.
And don't get me wrong, I'm all for oral sex when it's done right, but...
I'm beginning to feel useless, see?

I really do not need to invent anything anymore.
My country has reached and surpassed my fantasies.
Because you can see it plain as sunlight, this story about a girl looking for a part-time job, maybe serving tables... it is sort of writing itself, right?


I've passed thru Geneva a few times, more graffiti than I was expecting and but the lake looked nice
ReplyDelete