Playing Hou$e is the fifth book in the Helen's Cathou$e series.
It took a while to complete it, and it's a slight departure from the original stories.
Hele's Cathouse is getting crowded.
While Lisa looks for a solution, a new unwelcome surprise complicates thing.
The only way out of this new bind is for Helen and Sara to go back to Sara's house.
Back to Sara's mother.
Christine.
Helen's sanctimonious sister.
It's going to be a stressful vacation for the girls.
Or is it?
Playing Hou$e is the first of three planned new Cathou$e stories - the next two being The Hou$e of Elizabeth and Cathou$e West.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
The ebook is also available on KU on most platforms (for some mysterious reasons, on Amazon.com it's taking longer to get on KU)
(and right now I'm waiting for KDP to unlock the system for me to be able to correct the synopsys - so please don't tell me the synopsys includes two typos. I noticed them as soon as I hit publish)

I'm so excited!
ReplyDelete