Tuesday, June 12, 2018

"Enjoying" Garden Gnomes

And then you ask me where I get theideas for my stories!
I just got texted (it's almost 11PM here) by an absolute stranger, who wrote to me...

Do you "enjoy" garden gnomes too?
Yes, with the quotes on "enjoy".
I've been laughing like stupid for almost ten minutes, my girlfriend thought I was stoned.


Then I checked Google, because you know, maybe it's some sort of kinky slang of some kind. And it is!
There is actually people using garden gnomes like dildos!
The imagination some people have!

Now I wonder how this guy got my number, and I still can't decide if I'm completely creeped out, or slightly turned on.
But I think the creeped out  factor is stronger, here.


But now I know I'll have to write a story about "enjoying" garden gnomes.
That, and block this sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment