I'm a little behind on my schedule, because I decided to change a few things and stuff... you know how fickle am.
But I did not want to leave you guys out in the cold, so I thought you might like a little preview, from about one third into the new story.
I hope you'll like it.
“What are we doing in this place?”
Alex had picked up Sara soon after lunch, and her friend had asked her to drive to a cheap hotel on the other side of town. Now Sara had picked the key card at the reception, and motioned for her to follow.
“You wanted to know what I’m all about, right?” she asked over her shoulder.
“Yes, but—”
“No butts. Come with me.”
They got to the room and Sara pushed the door open. “In you go,” she said.
Alexandra stomped her foot. “What the hell, Sara?!”
Then she looked around. “Nice place,” she said.
“Yes, the bed’s absolutely perfect.”
She pushed Alex back, and the brunette sat heavily on the mattress with a short shriek.
“Can you feel it? Soft enough to wrap around your butt like a glove, but hard enough to give you real support.”
“What the fuck, girl,” Alex said. She pulled out her cigarettes. “Can we smoke in here?”
“Go on.”
“Fine. I was saying—,” she clicked her lighter, “you sound like a fucking furniture salesperson.”
“The mattress is important in my line of work,” she arched an eyebrow, “girl.”
“Your line of—”
Alex remained open, mouthed, the cigarette burning between her fingers. “You mean—” she said. She looked around. “You are a prostitute? You never!”
“A whore,” Sara said. “I prefer whore. It's more direct.”
She upturned her bag on the bed. “We have about an hour to get you ready,” she said.
“Get me ready?” Alex stood.
“Didn’t you say you wanted to know what I do? Is there a better way to know than to try first hand?”
“You are nuts, Sara. What is this, some sort of candid camera show? People will pop up and say I’ve been punk’d?”
Sara crossed her arms and just stared at her.
Alex looked at the pile of stuff on the bed. Clothes, shoes, a toiletry pouch…
She crossed her arms in turn. “OK, let’s do it,” she said.
Sara’s evil grin gave her the shivers.
She took a drag on her half-burned cigarette to calm her nerves.
#
They stood in front of the full-length mirror on the wardrobe. Sara in a short fishnet blue stretch dress, Alex in a red one. The dresses were strategically designed to show as much as possible whil estill being within the limits of decency. Both girls were wearing black stockings and heels. Sara had a garter on her right thigh, Alex on her left. Both were heavily made up, th eresult of half an hour of heavy work on Sara's part. Large hoop hung from their earlobes, and a bunch of bracelets jangled on their wrists.
“Shit,” Alex said, “we look so—”
“Cheap?” Sara grinned. “That’s the idea.”
She circled her friend’s shoulders with her arm and squeezed her tit. “Yours are bigger than mine,” she said. “I always envied you.”
Alex stared at her.
“Come,” Sara said. “We need a little pick-me-up before we start.”
She sat on the bed, legs spread wide, and from the jumble of stuff in the middle of the mattress she retrieved what looked like a lipstick case.
She opened it and took out a spoonful of white dust.
Alex watched her snort the dust and then load her other nostril the other way. Sara grinned at her.
“Nose candy,” she grinned.
“This is not a joke, isn’t it?” Alex asked. But her eyes were on the cocaine. Sara grinned, and massaged her sinus.
Ales sat by her side. “Shit, Sara—”
The blonde scooped up a bump and offered it to her.
“You’re gonna love it,” she said.
Alexandra looked her in the eye for a moment. Then she bent forward, and snorted up the coke.

Sounds pretty hot!
ReplyDeleteThis was pretty great, looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete