Guys, you are the best readers a woman could ask for.
So, here we have some more ideas and things.
First, Eugene: point taken.
I was joking about the boobs, but I’ll make Lynne a little less pneumatic.
(we big-boobed girls have that problem in real life, you know)
And I really agree this story, should it go somewhere (as it seems likely), will need to start as normal and subdued as possible, thus creating a strong contrast with the scenes of debauchery, and possibly taking the readers by surprise.
I want to show our heroines and heroes as fully functional members of society, that in the privacy of their lives happen to engage in a lot of very creative, non-comformist and steamy sex and other hedonistic pursuits.
And I really meant that Lynne is just pale-haired - I don't see her as a bottle-blond. I'll have to adjust my language.
On the subject of the wig…
I like it, but see Carla more as the wigs and costumes type.
Which opens a lot of possibilities for her character... she's REALLY kinky.
We'll have to work out something.
Un next... Corruption!
Yes, of course!
So let me introduce you to…
- Stella
Stella is in her thirties, a single mother of one and has a work-from-home job (does translations? writes articles under an alias... I'd like to write about a writer!) and she’s just moved in the neighborhood.
Stella's a bit of a tomboy, likes open air pursuits and nature.
She’s not very social (I wonder why - bad marriage in her past? Something else?) but she’ll make an extra effort to make friends with some of the ladies in the neighborhood.
She doesn’t know yet, but because she’s really pretty and she’s a redhead, Lynne and Carla will get to work on her because they are a blonde and a brunette, and so they need a gingerhead for variety.
Stella is in for quite a ride.
- Penelope
Stella’s adolescent daughter.
She’s very angry because the move caused her to lose all of her friends and she hates this neighborhood, hates the people that live here and she hates her mother too.
She’s only waiting to turn 18 to go her own way.
You know the type: she listens to a lot of Marilyn Manson.
She’s in for a few surprises, too.
Note: what I have in mind for Penny is what I’d call an inverse double-face corruption - turning a rebellious rocker into a good girl, but in looks only, while preserving and redirecting her aggressiveness and anger, and turning her sexual drive up to eleven.
It’d be nice to have a new toy, but Lynne and her coterie don’t want to attract any undue attention.
And to make this a little more fun - what if Stella was the one to ask Lynne to help to get Penny under control?
In good faith, before Lynne and Carla start working on Stella.
Maybe that's how they meet and get to knbow each other...
Oooh... what if Lynne and Carla managed to set Stella's corruption going as part of their effort to "save" Penny?
"You know, maybe if you smoked too, you'd have some common ground to start talking to each other..."
I like this a lot.
Do you like it, too?
I have also a few ideas about a couple of Tara’s schoolmates.
I’m in tune with Paul’s idea here: it would be nice for Tara to turn her friend Mariah into the school slut while Mariah thinks Tara’s a goody two shoes.
Mariah is a top student, the classic Asian girl forced into being an overachiever by her mother.
Time for her to have some fun, don't you think?
I wonder whether Mariah could in the end make a good girlfriend for Junior...
The little tentacle porn freak would certainly like an Asian girl...
And we still have to find something to do for Lynne’s husband and her first daughter.
Is Daughter #1 off to college?
And what’s she’s up to anyway?
Ladies and gentlemen, have your say.
I’m here taking notes.
This is a lot of fun!



Off to college sounds plausible. Penelope being "saved" sounds positively sinister, though! The bookworm being turned into the school slut is something I find tacky, though. It's a bit cliche and doesn't fit with the whole pattern of the corruptors' "hiding in plain sight". It would fit better if in school she continued to be the goody-two-shoes, but her extracurricular activities became more unusual, such as hanging around some biker bar or stripping in some out-of-town strip club for instance?
ReplyDeleteIt's kind of you to say that we're helping come up with these ideas. But really, at least for me, I am sure that I contribute very little. But it is truly fun to be involved in the story development.
ReplyDeleteYes, Yes to the idea of Stella taking up smoking to connect with her daughter. And here, Penny is in on it. Lynne and Carla share some joints with Penny and win her over to their confidence. Then they lay out their plan to corrupt her mother. So Penny gets turned on by the idea of converting her mother. Penny gives Stella the idea that she is beginning to accept her mother as a confidant. Soon Penny begins sharing her erotic dreams with Stella, which in turn starts cranking up Stella's engine. Stella has not had a good lay in quiet sometime, and she can almost taste it. The Penny offers her mother a joint, suggesting that she finds it relaxing and helps her understand her true feelings. Stella at first refuses. Penny angrily states that it was just what she always thought, Stella didn't really want to understand her. It was just a show. Stella doesn't want to lose what she thought she had gained with her daughter, so she lights up a joint. And then another, and another. Meanwhile, Penny is recounting all kinds of kinky stories. Next day, Carla and Lynne drop over to check on how Stella is doing with her daughter. And they offer Stella some marijuana, potent variety. Then something much more potent. And then a little afternoon sex. And Stella is on her way.
First daughter off to college. She is kinky as hell. But she has fallen for a guy who doesn't have a bend in his moral code. She brings him home to have the family loosen him up. Of course, they succeed.
I like very much Eugene's idea for Mariah. Tara plays along with the goody persona. Telling Mariah how much she admires her determination and willingness to forego all the distractions most teenagers let themselves fall for. Mariah reveals to Tara that she does find it hard, even a drudgery, at times. Tara offers to help her give herself a break for a bit and takes her on a shopping trip, where they see some sexy outfits. While on the trip, Tara lights up, saying it helps her escape when studying gets too much. The shopping trips become part of Mariah and Tara's routine, Mariah gets into smoking, then pot. And bit by bit, Tara gets Mariah to buy some of the sexy clothing and make-up and begin wearing it. Then on a lark,they sneak into a bar, sexily dressed to see if they could pass for biker girls. They bikers figure them out immediately, but play along. They see a chance to screw some virgin ass.