Thursday, March 21, 2019

Slow Burn

And so:

I fixed the title this morning

I worked all day

Finally I am able to post here and confirm that Slow Burn is up and running, and HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT.

I hope you like it, and that Kindle Unlimited does not act up as usual.

3 comments:

  1. Read it! I feel like it was less explicit than the first book, but maybe I'm misremembering things. If anything it felt more like that story of yours that Amazon censored making you rewrite it to be a little less explicit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sequel by the way! Too bad Liane didn't get to be a sexy/creepy vampire, but I'm holding my fingers crossed for some sort of demonic powerup that corrupts the women even more in book 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this one. How many total books do you reckon this is? You may have said it previously and I forgot.

    ReplyDelete