The idea was to write a quickie.
Six thousand words about a woman going wild.
Then things started spinning out of control, and now I've uploaded on Amazon a 13.000 words story called April.
With a little luck, and barring the usual Amazon problems, April will be available in April.
And I liked the experience, and the idea of going back to doing plain old corruption and smoking fetishism and drug-fueled girl-on-girl action (a girl needs a hobby, right?), and I think I'll write some more of these.
It was pointed out to me that May and June are also viable names for women, so I'm calling this experiment Tamara Vincent's Calendar Girls.
Apart from these three... I never heard of a girl called January, but I'll be able to invent something.
Also, there's a request for stories featuring women in suits.
I'll see what I can do. Or what they can do.
Also in the news, as you probably have heard, G+ is gone the same way as the Titanic.
Lights out, the danceband is not playing anymore.
So I started a new life on MeWe.
If you feel like trying, you can find me HERE. Make yourselves known.

There is an American actress named January Jones. She starred in a show called Mad Men.
ReplyDeleteShe permitted her young daughter to smoke too
DeleteWomen in suits... yes please! preferably themed along your "The Widow" in a mother/daughter scenario :-)
ReplyDelete