Monday, March 25, 2019

A few replies and then Aunt Zoe

Blogger still refuses to let me comment, so I will reply here to Eugene's and Dustin's comments about Slow Burn.

Eugene: Yes, I have toned down the naughtiness in slow burn, especially in the second part. This because I am tired of Amazon blocking my stories, but also, I must confess, the fantasy plot took precedence.
But I can promise something rather... uhm, rather excessive in the third book.
After all now there's nuns, and you know what happens to me whan I have nuns to play with.
Dustin: there will be certainly a third book, but I am also thinking about a few short stories, because I like some of the characters and I want to see them in action a little more.

And talking about short stories and naughtiness and everything fun, yesterday my friend D. sent me a photo and... oh, I have to show you guys!

Meet Aunt Zoe...


I can see that Aunt Zoe is in for a hell of a smoke.
And then something more... intimate.
She's clearly gonna love it.

Now I will have to write this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment