I am happy to announce that the second volume of my planned heroic fantasy/corruption trilogy, the Chronicle of the Blue Flame, has just been uploaded on Amazon, and should be available in a few days, unless Amazon decides it's too dirty for their tastes.
But I have good hopes.
This is my first new book after the forced stop due to my mom's problems, and I am really excited about it.
Maybe a little TOO excited.
I uploaded it and Iput the wrong title on it.
Now I have to wait for it to be approved and then I'll set everything straight.
Note to self: never again smoke a joint and then upload a book on Amazon.
FIRST you upload the book, THEN you get stoned to celebrate.
Anyways, the book is called Slow Burn (or rather, it will be called like that when I set it straight), and here's the blurb:
Thanks to the power of the Blue Flame, Liane of Bellegarde vanquished the first threat to her land.Now, as the winter gets colder, the women of Bellegarde prepare themselves for the invasion that will come with the spring.New alliances are forged, new dark pacts are sealed.But the Hierophant's hand is about to strike at Bellegarde, and Liane and her sisters will be put to the test much sooner than they think.

No comments:
Post a Comment