Thursday, December 20, 2018

Belle, at last!

Yes!
After about two weeks of mails that went without answer and other wastes of time, I gambled and re-uploaded the story, after doing a little cut.

And now Belle, the second of my Twisted Fantasies, is finally available on Amazon. As Usual, I think there will be a delay for the KU availability.




What was wrong?
Well, there was a scene, in the original, between the Beast (of Beauty & the Beast fame) and Bambi's mother. And apparently you can't depict sex with animals in ebooks on Amazon, unless they are extinct or imaginary animals.
Now my question is... isn't the Beast an imaginary animal?
All this is crazy.

But Belle is now available, Cinder already was, and now I think I'll work on Jaz.

1 comment:

  1. Not only is the Beast an imaginary animal, but I'd wager there's also a case for Bambi's mother being extinct! :D

    ReplyDelete