This should be my last week babysitting, and thank goodness, because it's been a meat-grinder, and I feel fifty years older.
Where the hell do children find the energy?
Do they put amphetamines into Plasmon biscuits?
But don't get me wrong, it's also fun: little F. is a little monster, and I love her for being one.
We have exhausted the Disney pool of fairy tales, andafter doing all possible variations, crossovers and reboots, so in the weekend we started making up our own stories, using F.'s favorite toys.
Turns out her Barbie dolls are married.
And don't look at me like that! It wasn't my idea, I promise!
But when I asked her for details about her lesbian dolls, F. sort of shrugged, and explained the two Barbies are also married to her teddy bear.
The girl shows promise.
OK, so for her "being married" is basically doing stuff together, like having breakfast and playing and going to the park, and being BFF, but well, she's four, right?
In other news: I've finally got through Amazon about the KU availability of Cinder, and after a long waight and a few mails, things should be going back to normal, and the ebook should be available for lending on KU.
Please give it 24 hours, and then let me know if there's more problems.
And now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go shopping for my little understudy.
I think a rainbow-colored unicorn is what the Bear and the Barbies need to put some extra spice in their menage-a-trois.

>OK, so for her "being married" is
ReplyDeleteUnimportant and beside the point, so should be ignored. Now go teach her what other things people can do when they are married >:->
Thanks very much for fixing the KU problem.
ReplyDeleteI immensely enjoyed “Cinder.” I find stories about dominating and sexually aggressive women to be incredibly erotic, especially when such women use their enticingly perverse sexuality to induce other women to become debauched sluts. I look forward to women similar to Cyn in the rest of your “Twisted Fantasies.” In the same vein, but with a dark twist, I would love to read a sequel to “Sisters,” in which Sister Marie would explore fully her potential as a dominatrix, who would bring forth the need of some persons to be used sexually. (I very enjoyed your treatment of this theme in “Cinder”, as Clarisse and Cyn turn Prince Charming into their compliant sex toy.)
ReplyDelete