I'm back!
Did you miss me?
In case you were owndering what happened to me, I was hit on the eve of Christmas by a surprise gift: ten days in a wonderful rural resort in north-western Italy.
It was like "I prepared your suitcase, let's go."
Ten days of great food, excellent wine and theopportunity to sample a lot of different things, between meditation courses, hiking through the winter vineyards, and what else.
And NO WEB CONNECTION and NO PC.
And I must tell you, I've got my fair share of addictions, and I've also kicked a pair of those, but I would never believe cutting the web connection could cause me such violent withdrawal symptoms. Like, I was really crawling up and down the walls.
But wine and good food and a big soft bed helped a lot.
Anyway, I'm back, and I'm ready to go back to work.
I hope you all had a nice festive season.

Hi Tamara. Enjoying your stories... you'll wear me out! Generations is amazing. Would love similar, but along the skirt-suited business women theme (a mix of The Widow, sophisticated, pre-goth) and Generations. Hope you can oblige . Thanks XX
ReplyDeleteAdd nipple/naval piercing to that!
ReplyDeleteSo where is Tamara? It has now been well over a month since her last post, this one here on her Christmas vacation. She has never before gone this long between posts. Naturally, I fear the worst. Has poor Tamara died? Has she been seriously injured, or is she suffering from a very serious illness? Don't know. But I fear that we shall not be hearing again from her. Very sad, because Tamara Vincent is a great writer of erotica.
ReplyDelete