Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Trick or Treat and other things

Well, the pre-order phase is over and "Trick or Treat" is available for purchase and, barring accidents,free to read on KU (it already is available on KU in the UK, not in the US of A...why? Beats me.)
I hope you guys like it.

And thanks for the response to the first snippet of "Mirror Mirror."
I am going to post more in the next few days.
As you have guessed, I'm still locked out of my comments. Thank you, Google.

The next days will be a little hectic because the Halloween days are upon us, and the shop is pretty busy (do people smoke more during Halloween? It seems so.)
But I'll try and get another story out, and keep posting the mirror story here.

Also, YES!, there is a new Coven story in the works.
The problem is, I started it and the plot was crystal-clear in my mind.
Then I left it alone for a few days, and now hell, I can't remember what I was going to do.
But I'm patching the plot back together.

3 comments:

  1. Haven't commented in a while, but I love the fact that you are back. Between this, The Corruptors and your last Cathouse story, I can see that you gotten out of your slump. Brava!

    Amongst the other stories you have in the works, I'd love to see a short follow up to Trick or Treat where the Helen, Lydia, Roxanne and all of the other characters who were old enough to receive Lilith's gifts as relative adults and have them meet up with Angela. Oh, the debauchery that could ensue.

    Looking forward to what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice little addition on to the original, I enjoyed it. Always fun seeing what devious things your mind can dream up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo. Oodles of evil! Loved Trick or Treat. I agree with skullbox, I would love a sequel. But then all your works are so enticing, that I would like a sequel for all of them. Still it would be so deliciously decadent to read about Angela using her new persona of sexuality to seduce others. Thanks so much for all the debauchery that you conceive and bring to fruition! My world is better for your books being in it.

    ReplyDelete