Did you miss me?
We got together with my old colleagues from my old office job, back when I was a serious girl (LOL!)
We went to a burlesque show, then a dinner, then a "proper party".
We went way over the top, but as the Latins said, once a year it's OK to go crazy.
And we did get crazy. It was wild.
I asked my former boss to marry me and she accepted. That's how wasted we were.
I lost a pair of shoes.
We got arrested.
Twice - once for disturbing the peace, and once for possession (that sounds like something involving demons, but it only involved the usual stuff).
Then I took a few days off.
Meanwhile G+ chastised me for being a bad girl and posting naughty things.
And now I'm back.
And I'm glad you liked Trick or Treat, and considering your requests, I'm thinking about a follow-up.
New Year's Eve party, maybe?
Or should we start with Thanksgiving, and make it a trilogy?
And no, in the end I did not marry my former boss.

No comments:
Post a Comment