Thursday, October 18, 2018

Halloween - Trick or Treat

I like Halloween.
It is an acquired tradition where I live, and we often get priests thundering about the pagan extravaganza and all that, and there's not much trick-or-treating going on hereabouts, but I really like it.
I dress up and I party and I do all sorts of naughty things shocking people, and it's fun.

So I decided to celebrate Halloween this year by writing.
And I started by refurbishing an old idea that I had published here on the blog last year.
It is called "Trick or Treat" and I was worried Amazon would not carry it because it starts with children going door to door for Halloween.
And you know how Amazon can be...




I reworked it somehow, almost doubling the length (hmmm, sounds dirty) and now it also features a nun. Because you know how I am.
So if you are into Halloween, wild parties, corruption, fetishes and kinks, wild bisexual women, drugs, nuns and demons... maybe you'd like to check the book out.

It will be officially available next week, but it is already up for preorder.

And while we wait for the ebook to be officially out, I'll be writing more.
Some things I'll post here on the blog, some I'll publish before Halloween.
Or at least, that's the plan.
Keep an eye on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment