Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Too bad for Amazon?

This is new: my new novella, "The Juice" has been blocked by Amazon before it was even published.
The evaluation process that happens after one uploads the ebook file took forever, and then the book was flagged as "blocked".
In red.
No mails, no explanation, no nothing.
I currently can't access the editing interface.  
All I get is a tooltip text that goes:

Your title is unavailable for further editing due to, but not limited to, the following reasons: your request, copyright, content. Contact KDP Customer Service for more information.  

That means everything and nothing.
My request? What request?
Copyright? That's my story, I wrote it.
Content? It's a fucking text like every other text I loaded in the past.

Basically I am tied up and gagged, and it's not as much fun as it should be.




Anyway, I contacted the KDP Customer Service.
They promised to let me know in 24 hours.

What. The. Fuck!



1 comment: