On our way to the rendez-vous, we stopped at my place.
While Sabrina waited in the car, listening to loud music, I changed my clothes, and then stood in front of the full-length mirror. Short strapless black dress, fishnet hold-ups, high heels. The effects of the pot were waning, and my mind was full of double images and contradicting memories. I checked myself out. Had I changed the way I knew Sabrina had changed?
Same old straight black hair, same old wide mouth and dark eyes. Well toned, nicely tanned. I weighed my tits. I remembered getting my silicon implants when I had hit thirty, and I was pretty sure this was no false memory.
I sighed, splashed some water in my face to clear my mind, grabbed my bag and went back to Sabrina’s smoke-saturated car.
“Feeling better?” she asked.
I groaned. I took out my compact and re-applied my make-up.
“I know how it feels,” she said. “I was totally confused when it started. You have to let it go, surf the changes, and enjoy them.”
“Do you remember—” I asked, “—Before?”
She shrugged, and tossed her spent butt through the open window. “Vaguely. I remember pain, and anger. And I know I was not so hot,” she said, “but really, I’m not much into details. Never been, actually.”
We parked in the mall’s covered parking lot and rode an elevator to the third level. A guy riding with us checked us out shamelessly. Sabrina struck a sexy pose, cocking a hip, teasing him. It felt nice.
Samantha was waiting for us outside of the restaurant.
I had this ghost memory of her in a man’s shirt, working on her sketchpad. A serious but easygoing girl, five years younger than Sabrina. But the one waiting for us was the one I remembered on her knees, tipping the pizza delivery guy with gusto and expertise, her puckered lips working in earnest.
She bounced towards us. She kissed her sister on both cheeks, and then me. Her hand caressed my ass.
She was a frizzy blonde, wearing a red pencil skirt and a black bolero jacket over a red lace bra.
“I was about to call you,” she said, breathing a big cloud of smoke in my face.
“We stopped at Rose’s,” Sabrina said. “She had to change.”
Samantha checked me out appreciatively. “I can’t complain of the results,” she said.
A memory of the two of us locked in a furious scissoring session flashed through my brain, a thrill making my panties wet. We had been in our twenties, in her parents’ bed. I squeezed my thighs together.
I smiled at her and tossed my head, pushing my hair back.
“Oh,” Sabrina said, smirking, “get a room, you two!”
I put an arm around her waist. “You mean you wouldn’t join us?”
Samantha laughed. She dropped her cigarette and squashed it with the tip of her boot.
“Wow, MILF city!”
We turned. Two guys were walking by, grinning at us. Twenty-something, hip in a rather awkward way. Sort of cute.
Sabrina stared at them. “You guys would like to join us?”
The two kids glanced at each other, then went back to staring at us.
“We did not mean to offend,” one of them said.
Sabrina’s grin widened. “No offense taken, hun.”
She sashayed towards them.
Samantha moved closer to me, and caressed my arm. “Isn’t she a slut?” she whispered.
“Aren’t we all?” I asked back, squeezing her ass.
Clinging to each other, we joined Sabrina and the guys.
Sabrina picked one of the guys, a thin pale kid called Fred, and led the way towards the Ladies. Me and Samantha, we squeezed his chubby pal between us. His name was Lenny, and he couldn’t believe his luck.
Our lunch could wait.
#
Sabrina adjusted her top, shaking her tits in place, and stared at herself in the bathroom mirror.
“Say what you want,” she said, running her hand through her red locks, “but to me, two men and three women is the perfect arrangement.”
I handed her my compact so she could adjust her make-up.
The guys had staggered out of the bathroom, beatific smiles on their faces, and we were trying to get decent again.
Samantha was copying in her smartphone the phone number that Lenny had scrawled on her chest with her lipstick.
“Yeah,” she said, putting the phone back in her bag. “But next time let’s find a larger place.”
Sabrina stared at her in the mirror. “I thought I remembered you like being fucked standing.”
Samantha laughed and handed me her bag. “Hold this,” she said. She bent over the sink and splashed her boobs, washing away the lipstick.
I rummaged through her bag. Smartphone, cigarettes, lighter, box of condoms, box of mints, hairbrush, mascara, compact, vibrating egg…
“Aha!”
I took out a glass vial and shook the white powder inside.
“Hey,” Samantha said. “I was saving that for later!”
I ignored her and popped the vial open. Samantha tended to be mean with her cocaine.
“It would have been nice to share before the sex,” I said.
I took two bumps, one nostril first, and then the other, and passed it to Sabrina.
“Just what I needed!” she grinned, and snorted two spoonfuls. Flapping her fake lashes as the coke brought her back to life, she handed the vial back to Samantha, that shrugged and took two hits in turn.
The buzz cleared my mind. I had just banged two strangers in the company of my two best friends, that also happened to have been, up to twenty-four hours ago, two strait-laced, slightly repressed women.
My head reeled. This was sexy as hell.
Samantha checked her watch. “I think we’re a bit late for lunch,” she grinned.
Sabrina laughed. “Thanks, I had all the meat I needed. But a drink would be nice.”
I agreed. I needed to wash the taste of Fred’s cock from my mouth and the bitterness of the coke from the back of my throat. “Let’s have a drink and then we’ll go and meet Chris.”
“My favorite niece!” Samantha grinned.
We did a second round of coke, then we walked out of the Ladies, arm in arm, laughing.
[posting from my mother's home; cheers guys!!]

I have to wonder what the daughter will be like...
ReplyDelete