We drove to the airport and parked in taxi area.
“Her flight should be landing in fifteen minutes,” Sabrina said.
I nodded. I was trying to patch together my memories of this daughter I had never met before, the cocaine helping me sharpen my mind and separating the two realities that fought for the control of my mind.
“Oho, here we go, girls!” Samantha chuckled.
In the rear view mirror, I caught the bulky shape of one of the cabbies coming over.
He leaned into the passenger’s window.
“I’m sorry, girls—”
He faltered, his eyes locking on my tits.
“Yes?” I said.
The girls chuckled.
“It’s—ehm, you know, you can’t park here,” he said.
To his credit it must be said that he tried to look into my eyes, but it was a lost cause. His eyes kept drifting to my cleavage.
“Really?” I said all breathy and lashes flapping.
“Uh, well, yes, you see—”
I opened the door and stepped outside. He took a step back and gave some of his attention to my fishnets.
He pointed vaguely in the direction of the sign that said TAXI. I took my cigarettes out and lit up.
“I guess we did not notice it,” I said.
I pursed my lips and hollowed my cheeks, doing my best to give a blow job to my cigarette. His eyes goggled.
I smiled and cocked a hip.
“We are waiting for someone,” I said. I stepped close, and blew smoke through my nostrils and into his face. “It will take only a few minutes.”
He kept staring at my tits.
I pushed my chest forward. “You could help me pass the time while I wait, maybe?”
His grin widened.
I turned and bent at the waist, giving him a full upskirt look at my ass.
“Girls,” I said, “I’ll be back.”
Samantha and Sabrina cheered as I turned and grabbed the cabbie by his belt buckle and stepped towards the parked taxis. He stumbled behind me, his erection now in full control of his reactions.
I pushed him against the side of one of the cars and pulled down his zipper. His cock sprung out like a jack-in-a-box. I blew smoke on its glistening head, and followed up with my lips.
#
I walked back to the car just as Chris was coming out of the Arrivals gate, the girls cheering and calling to her.
My daughter was as tall as me but slender, with a shiny cascade of black hair falling straight to the small of her back. She was wearing a pair of low-waisted flared jeans and a short black tank top that left her sculpted midriff exposed, and she pulled a red trolley.
She stopped a moment to light up a cigarette and take a long drag.
I had a flashback.
Twenty-five years before.
The night Dan knocked me up.
I could not repress a grin at the memory.
We had bot goth pregnant, Sabrina and I - but she had got rid of the baby as soon as the pregnancy test came up positive. I had made a different choice. Dropped out of modelling, stopped doing drugs… well, stopped doing too much drugs.
Sabrina and Samantha were embracing and kissing Chris, that giggled happily. Then she turned to me as I approached.
Her fake tits bounced gently. My gift for her eighteenth birthday.
“Hi, Rose!” she said.
“Hi, Chris,” I smiled back.
She never called me mother, or mom. We were not like that. We had been friends and accomplices ever since her father had left us.
Samantha snuck closer to her. “Your mom’s been blowing a cabbie,” she stage-whispered.
“Are you jealous, Sam?” I grinned.
Samantha’s eyes flashed. “Always.”
Chris embraced me, her lips brushing my cheek. “It’s good to see you,” she said. Then she stepped back. She was wearing minimal make-up, and there was a silver ring in her eyebrow.
“Was he good?” she said. “The cabbie, I mean.”
I sighed dramatically, while Sabrina opened the trunk and helped Chris load her suitcase. “You know how it is, Chris. After a while they all taste the same.”
The girls laughed as we got in the car. I left the passenger’s seat to my daughter, and sat in the back, Samantha’s hand instantly feeling my thigh. I put my arm around her thin waist, caressed her hip.
“God, ladies, but I missed you!” Chris exhaled, mixing her smoke with ours.
I remembered the time I had taught her to smoke.
“We’ll make up for lost time,” Sabrina said. “Let’s get you home, then we’ll plan the evening.”
We started.
On our way out, we passed the cabbie, that looked at us with a lewd grin. I turned to Samantha and locked her into a deep, wet kiss. Then we turned and waved goodbye to the cabbie’s erection.

Fantastic! Can't wait for the next one.
ReplyDelete