Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Rebuilding Sabrina, part 10

We turned off the lights and sat side by side on the couch.
Sabrina leaned back into the cushions, and closed her eyes. I lit a cigarette.
“OK,” I said. “Let’s start with the usual relaxation.”
I guided her through five minutes of slow deep breathing and relaxation. Her shoulders drooped, her arms lay limp by her sides.
“Now project yourself back to the party,” I said.
She nodded.
“Describe the place. In detail.”
“It’s a huge room, with flashing lights. Hot. Lots of people dancing. Loud music.”
“What music? What song?”
“Some retro ‘70s disco thing.”
I fumbled with my smartphone, and called up a Spotify list. I thumbed it quickly.
“You want to get out,” I said.
I saw her stiffen slightly. I pressed play.
Donna Summer started crooning ‘Love to Love You Baby’. I put it in a loop, and placed the smartphone on the table. The thrumming bass line reverberated on the tabletop.
“You need to get out,” I repeated. “It’s too hot and crowded in here, and you need a cigarette.”
I gently squeezed her shoulder.
“I go out, on the balcony. I need a cigarette.”

I blew smoke in her face and she inhaled deeply.
“It’s cool out here. You can enjoy the music and smoke. Tell me what you see.”
“The lake is dark. There’s lights in the distance, some bungalows along the shore. People come here during the summer.”
“You are alone out here.”
She sighed. “Yes, I am alone.”
I blew some more smoke in her face. Donna Summer was slowly orgasming on the table.
“You are not alone,” I whispered. “Look better.”
“I don’t want,” she whispered.
“But you can’t help it. Look.”
She grimaced.
“It’s Joe,” I said.
“Joe is out here,” she whispered. “He is with Samantha.”
I squeezed her shoulder.
“They are having sex,” she whispered.
“Look at them,” I said.
“They are standing against the wall. Joe’s pants are down around his ankles. He is holding Samantha up against the wall. Her legs are wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck. She is rocking up and down.”
“On his cock,” I said.
A pause. “Yes.”
“They are having fun,” I said. “You keep watching them.”
“Her face is contorted. She keeps her eyes closed, her mouth open. Her long red dress is bundled around her waist. Her tits are bouncing. He pounds into her.”
“With his big cock.”
Another pause. “Yes.”
“It’s pretty hot, isn’t it? You find it hot. That’s the reason why you keep watching and smoking.”
I lit another cigarette with the butt of the first.
“What happens next?”
Sabrina shook her head. “I don’t—”
“They are about to come,” I said. “Their rhythm increases. You can hear Samantha gasping as he drills into her. Deeper. Deeper.”
I placed the butt of the cigarette between her lips. She automatically took a long drag. “They are coming,” she said, smoke escaping through her lips.
“It’s incredibly sexy, watching your sister fuck your man.”
“Yes.”
“Samantha comes with a deep groan.”
“What a slut,” Sabrina whispered.
“She dismounts him with a grin,” I said. “She rearranges her dress. He starts pulling his pants up.”
Again I placed the cigarette between her lips.
Donna Summer was going wild.
Timing is everything.
“Now it’s your turn,” I said. “You walk up to where they are standing.”
I squeezed her shoulder.
“I walk to them.”
“You are so horny. What are you going to do?”
“I am—”
She stopped, frowning.
“You hand your half smoked cigarette to your sister.”
“Hold this, I say,” Sabrina said with a smile.
“She’s shocked at seeing you here. She takes your half smoked cigarette, her eyes wide.”
“You were not expecting me, uh, sis?, I say.”
I pressed closer to her. “You press closer to Joe. He babbles something.”
“Surprise surpise,” Sabrina leered.
“You slip a hand inside his trousers. You ask him if there’s some left for you.”
“Have you something left for me?”
“You feel him stiffen under your fingers.”
“Hmmm, aren’t you happy to see me…”
“You start rubbing his cock.”
“I start massaging him, my hand sliding up and down his big, throbbing cock.”
“Your sister is smoking your cigarette…”
“First my man, then my cigarettes, uh? I say.”
“She laughs. She comes closer. She pushes against your back. She slips your dress off your shoulders.”
I slipped the shoulder straps of her tank top off her shoulders. Her boobs kept the garment up.
“She grabs your boobs.”
Gently, I placed Sabrina’s left hand on her boob. She squeezed it, her mouth hanging open.
“You are sandwiched between Joe and Samantha. What happens?”
“I am rubbing myself against his massive pecs, I’m pumping on his cock. My sister’s tits are squashed against my bare back. She rubs herself up and down, blowing smoke in my hair, squeezing my tits. Joe’s hands are on my ass.”
I blew smoke in her face. Sabrina slid her right hand into the waistband of her sweatpants.
Donna Summer’s song kept playing in a loop, setting her rhythm.
“Are you going to suck him?, your sister whispers in your ear.”
“Why not?”
It was time to try something different.
“You are no longer on the balcony,” I said.
Sabrina’s masturbatory rhythm faltered. “No?”
“You are in one of the bungalows on the lake’s shore. There is a bed.”
“A large double bed,” she sighed, picking up speed again.
She kept squeezing her left boob. I started squeezing her right one.
“Joe is inside of you… He’s huge.”
She gasped. “He’s so big!”
“Samantha is in front of you. She is squatting on his face. He is eating her while you fuck him brainless.”
Sabrina was completely gone. She kept fingering herself like there was no tomorrow, a wild grimace of ecstasy on her face.
“Kiss her,” I said, squeezing her tit, hard.
“Come here, little sister!” she leered.


“What happens?”
“I push my tongue inside of her mouth. She yields to me, she is so docile. Her tits are squashed against mine. She hums as Joe’s keeps eating her. I push my tongue in deeper. I want to lick Joe’s tongue. She tastes of tobacco and cum. My pussy is on fire, Joe is ripping me apart with each thrust. It’s— so— beautiful!”
I laid back and let her to Donna Summer and her own sexual fantasies.
It took another sixteen minutes, the full length of the song from my smartphone. Then Sabrina finally came with a spasm and a deep groan, a large wet patch spreading on the front of her sweatpants. She rocked her hips and then she fell forward, her arms on her legs, her head hanging down, breathing heavily.
I ran a hand up and down her back.
“Feeling good?” I asked.
She turned to me with a wild leer. “Never felt better.”
The MDA had kicked in somewhere during her massive masturbatory session. Her eyes were dark pools and she couldn’t stop grinning.
Then she stood and walked in the darkness, disappearing into her room. When she came back, she was holding her pack of Marlboros and her lighter.
“What I need now,” she said, taking a joint out of the box, “is some pot. Wannna share?”
I reflected that mixing drugs was always a bad idea.
But on the other hand—
“Of course,” I said while she lit up.
God knew I was so horny a common cigarette would not have worked for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment