It's called Didi Wakes, it's the first in a series (yay!!) and you've already read a couple of excerpts in the last few days.
But why not post one more while we wait?
Later
that night, Bea came over, limping slightly. She laid on the bed
where I was gently massaging Howard to yet another erection, and she
placed her hand over mine.
“Time
to change dancing partners,” she grinned drunkenly.
We
kissed briefly, and I rolled out of bed, and walked tentatively out
of the bedroom, and across the corridor.
Marion
was sitting on a large bed, her red tresses falling over her freckled
shoulders. A single blade of light cut through the room and
illuminated the right half of her body. She smiled at me and patted
the mattress by her side. I sat down with a sigh,m and she gently ran
a finger under the garter of my stoking.
“You
are so beautiful,” she said, dreamily.
I
circled her wast with my arm, and laid my head on her shoulder. I was
numb and spent, but the contact with her skin was like an electric
shock.
A
gentle tapping caused me to turn. She was pouring a bump of snow on
the back of her hand, the long nail clicking on the glass of the
vial. She brought the hand up and snorted.
“Would
you like some?” she asked me gently.
I
nodded, eagerly.
She
smiled and poured more cocaine on the back of her hand, and then
offered it to me. I took her hand in mine, and rubbed my nose against
her skin. The coke set my nose on fire and scraped against the back
of my throat. Heaven suddenly caught fire in my brain and between my
legs. I chuckled, and licked Marion’s
hand.
I
was feeling deliciously evil. “Fuck
me,” I moaned.
She
grinned happily, and rolled with me on the mattress. “This
is going to be so good!” she said.
I
shut her up with a kiss, and cupped her pussy with my hand. She was
warm and wet and willing, and pushed against me, rubbing herself on
my palm with gusto.
She
fumbled with my stockings, until she was able to unroll the one on my
left leg.
“Tie
me up,” she said, her voice a lustful moan. “Tie me!”
So
I turned her around, and pulled her arms back, and tied her wrists
behind her back with my stocking, and when I found her mouth again,
fueled by cocaine and kinkiness, I knew I would drive her crazy.
She
screamed in delight for long minutes while I taught her a new rhythm,
and I took complete control. She spasmed as she came, my hand trapped
between her thighs. She shook her head, screeching obscenities and
curses, as I bit in her nipples, and then she came again, and again.
And
again.

No comments:
Post a Comment