Tuesday, January 28, 2020

More ideas for future stories...


You know I have a thing about nuns, right?

4 comments:

  1. Of course, you must write this story! The corruption of nuns is just so delicious. With the legacy of chastity, real or not, a nun becoming truly and completely sexual carries so much erotic power. It seems to be the ultimate righting of the world order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it feels really good when they finally capitulate and embrace a total sexual outlook.
      (sigh) I wish the ones in my old school had been like that!

      Delete
    2. I'd love to see more of the Nuns from the Coven series. Perhaps this will inspire more stories about them?

      Delete
    3. I have two half-stories here on my hard drive about the Coven.
      But I never thought about a story about the corrupted nuns from the first story... it's a nice idea. I'll see if something comes up.

      Delete