Monday, January 27, 2020

A cover waiting for a story

And I am going to write it, yes I am!


Would anybody like to read it, I wonder...

18 comments:

  1. Nuns, Demons, Corruption, Smoking.....yeah that checks just about every box!

    Looking forward to whatever your devious mind comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching 'Good Omens' and seeing the Satanic nuns of the Chattering Order of St Beryl, I even think this might be mainstream these days. Looking at the image I do wonder if her resistance has just been broken down and is beginning the process of becoming a demon.

    It reminds me a little of the scene in 'Jack the Giant Killer' (1962) in which the princess is turned into the rather demonic-looking dark queen. The effects look dated, a little psychedelic, but you get the principle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACzVeIH6dJU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, THAT scene from Jack the Giant Killer.
      I saw that movie when I was thirteen or thereabout, and I think it was the first time I felt I might be into girls. The corruption/transformation of the princess is still incredibly hot today.
      Thank you for bringing back this memory ;) <3

      Delete
  3. Literally my pleasure. That scene and the robotization scene in 'Doctor Who and the Daleks' woke me up to the fact that I was 'into' transformations. Yes, I think it stands the test of time. At least she gets to stay in her wicked form for quite a bit longer than Princess Lili in 'Legend' (1985) after she gets that delicious black dress and make-up. I guess you are probably like me and wished they never got turned back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my god! Evil Lili in Legend was such a wasted opportunity!
      I'd love to see her embrace her evil self and become the Darkness' companion.
      The way she is seduced, and then how she bites back and screams at him when they are at the table... so wonderfully evil!

      Delete
    2. I agree totally. I envisage what she would be like and indeed the world if she had slipped and the blade had gone into the unicorn. Her becoming truly what she had been playacting would be delightful.

      The dancing mannequin scene is so wonderful that I have used something similar in a number of stories, though usually a sashaying mannequin in a latex catsuit and thigh-high boots rather than a waltzing one in a full dress.

      Delete
    3. A thoroughly evil Dark Lili as the queen of a dark, ice-bound world, enjoying the long night and sharing her bed with the Darkness.
      And should she spend some time alone, the horn from the unicord would make such a fun toy for her.
      (fuck, I need to write this story... but not as fanfiction, as something original!)

      Delete
    4. And by the way, Tang... where can I find your stories? I am rather curious!

      Delete
  4. Some are for sale: https://www.amazon.com/Richard-Tang/e/B00J3ARON4?ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vu00_taft_p1_i0

    The 'Gears' series of ordinary women to biker chick transformations were very influenced by your 'Raven' and I point that out at the start of each of them.

    There are some short stories on my blog, including the Lady Eleanor's Collection stories which got booted off Amazon and I have never really found out why, so I can sympathise with the difficulties you have had with them. The blog is: http://tangrealms.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll check them out!
      I'm intrigued at Lady Eleanor, because if it's been banned by Amazon, it must be my sort of thing!

      Delete
    2. Just a suggestion. I have read and loved Richard Tang's work for years. I would recommend "Monica or Monique." Long before you began to write, Tamara, Richard used a literary technique that you often employ. It is the conveying the profound change in a person by having a different name for their emerging personality. This is a marvelous story of a shy woman growing into her sexuality and maturing into a strong willed woman. Just outstanding.

      Delete
    3. As soon as I recharge my credit card, I'll be sure to get it. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
  5. Tamara, yes, there are seven stories in which Major Lady Eleanor Nash (she is both an army officer and a noble) as she 'recruits' a number of women to be her slaves, her pets and even her furniture. She largely makes use of mind control and she loves tight latex outfits.

    Paul - thank you for the name check. That novel has remained an enduring favourite of readers. Yes, it goes in the opposite direction to many of my stories which tend to see women becoming totally submissive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started reading the Lady Eleanor strories, and they are quite fun.
      I rather go for dominant characters, so I think I'll love your novel.

      Delete
  6. 'Jane or Jay?' is a lesbian equivalent to 'Monica or Monique?' set in contemporary London in which two mousey women become very confident lesbians as a result of intervention by supernatural beings.

    Thinking over this yesterday, you might also like 'Going Under' (very influenced by 'Underworld') which is a vampire novel in which the lead character ends up as a vampire hitwoman working with her female lover. 'The Key' series sees three women 'awoken' as vampires, but only in 'The Key: Scattering' is she bisexual rather than hetero. In 'Ensnared on Xylae' two of the characters end up as slaves but one as a slaveress. In 'Slave Markets of the Demonkind' there is a mix but one features a woman becoming a succubus. 'Salary to Sex: Woman/woman' is all lesbian stories, but usually seen from the perspective of the woman who becomes the sub rather than the domme.

    The short story on my blog 'The Domme Meme' has a nice line in women being effectively turned into lesbian dommes, not a theme I have explored recently, but maybe it is time to return.

    ReplyDelete