I hope you like the new header image. I saw it while I was browsing around, and I thought "This! Yes, this!"
I feel like starting all over, and making some changes is a good way to set myself going.
A change of style, to signal the fact that my life has entered a new phase.
I'll experiment a bit, so don't get worried if you see colors and fonts and stuff shift and mutate.


Yummy photo you got there!
ReplyDeleteI love it.
DeleteThat is a killer picture.
ReplyDeleteYes! And it's just right for me and my blog!
DeleteYour former header said, "I love smoking, because it feels so good." This one says, "Of course I smoke, it's all part of my being oh, so sexy."
ReplyDeleteThis one is cooler than the other. And it looks like I feel, which is good.
DeleteFantastic that you're writing again. You managed in short order to push through some of the grief and begin reaching out again. In all aspects of your life. That's a gift from your Mom, your partner, and all of your family and friends. And now you're making it a gift to all of us. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteOh, and isn't it great that you are able to respond to our comments. Life is good.