Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A clue about a new story

Too many good ideas all at the same time!
But you asked for a clue, so here's a little clue and an image:

I have dropped my other projects and for the time being and I am writing a new story that is not-really-a-sequel to a very popular story I published last year. It is not really a sequel because we'll see part of that other story through the eyes of a different character, and then we'll follow the new character on her way to adventure.
So it actually it's a story that happens at the same time of the other.
Confused yet?

It will feature cigarettes, corruption, lots of sex, and ... well, something like this:


I hope to have this ready for september.
I think you'll like it.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I asked for a clue. I feel obligated to try to figure it out. Let’s look at the clues.
    1) Story published in 2018. I going to ignore the short stories and say that leaves us with “Generations”, the two stories about “The Prism”, “Sisters”, “The Juice”, the fifth sequel of “Helen’s Cathouse”, “Hooking Harriet”, the first book of the “Chronicles of the Blue Flame”, and the revised and expanded version of “Raven”. Let’s say that the “Chronicle of the Blue Flame” is out, because that has more sequels already planned.
    2) Popular. Does me little good, because I have only a scant idea of how well Vincent’s books sell. But I think that takes “Raven” out of consideration. I loved “Raven.” She was so heartless, and so sexy. But I suspect the revised edition did not sell well, since its original had already taken most of the readership. The same is most likely true of the last sequel of “Helen’s Cathouse.” Here it’s a matter of a known quantity that didn’t, I am guessing, grab a bigger audience.
    3) Photo of a sexy blond, nearly nude, who clearly enjoys expressing her sexuality, a leopard skin coat lightly draped over her, and posed in front of what looks like a heavily used recreational vehicle. Nude, blond, luxuriating in her sexuality. You can say that about almost all of Vincent’s heroines. Not much help. But leopard skin coat and recreational vehicle. Doesn’t seem to fit with “Sisters”, which was set in an all-women’s college. “The Juice” was about middle-class housewives. Probably not with a ‘seen better days’ RV.
    4) So where am I? I would love it to be a continuation of “Hooking Harriet”, but Vincent says it happens simultaneously with the original. More on “Hooking Harriet” would have to be a sequel and the corruption of her sister, which needs to follow the first story.
    5) So that leaves me with another story from the “Prism” or “Generations.” I am guessing some character from “Generations,” who knew Jen and her family, but went her own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one more thought. I loved "Generations." A whole family of women corrupted because of the vision of their youngest member. What I enjoyed most about it was the sincere seeking by Jen, with a bit of encouragement by her friends Ophelia and Susan, for who she actually is. And when she finds out that she wants to be a slut, she has the courage to transform herself into that person. That's what I most liked. Jen did it on her own, each step to expand her sexuality was her choice. It's so erotic to read about that mental transformation of a woman into a uninhibited slut. Fully enjoying all the benefits of the realized self-perception, including corrupting others.
    If I am right, this is going to be a wild ride.

    ReplyDelete