I can't believe it's been a month since my last post, but it is, so let me give you a quick recap.
The heat wave that blasted Europe hit us too. Yes we are in the mountains, yes we are by the lake, but that did not make things any easier.
France had it worse, buthere too we had to take care, avoid going out in the day and especially old peolegot it rough.
So I did a bit of nice nurse/dutiful daughter cosplay for my mother.
Then we took a week off trying to find respite and we ended up in a very nice hotel with a huge pool and, sadly, filled with Italian tourists.
What's with their kids?
Why do they let the little bastards do whatever they want, including screaming at the top of their lungs?
And if pre-school kids are terrible, adolescent girls are worse, and I discovered I was "la tettona francese" (the big-boobed French woman) for a bunch of teenage girls that shared the pool's edge.
Where they got the idea I was French, I don't know.
And now we are back, and the temperatures are under control (or so it seems) and we're back in the shop.
I've kept writing, I hope you'll be happy to learn.
The story of Stella and her new family is growing in a numberof directions that I did not expect. It's good, I think.
I have started working on the third part of the Blue Flame fantasy, just an outline and a couple of scenes, for the moment.
I have a great story coming up, about a middle-aged woman that survives a tragic car crash and decides Fate has given her a second opportunity to do and be everything she nevew did and was. I wanted to call it "Crash", but what the hell, the title's been taken already!
Finally, while I was passing for French by the poolside, I sketched a silly quickie called "Fairy Dust", one of my usual sex-and-drugs stories with a Disney fetish and an urban fantasy twist.
I also promise I'llpost more often.
For real.
No, really!

Welcome back, glad you survived.
ReplyDeleteHappy to have you back, looking forward to your new writings!
ReplyDeleteWe're dying for a clue on any of your stories! Please!!
ReplyDelete