I am locked out of my comments again.
Damn!
What changed? Nothing.
What did I do? Nothing.
(sigh)
So I will reply to Paul's comment and suggestions here.
Let me see.
First and foremost: I absolutely LOVE the idea of the re-corruption, so to speak, of Mary and Jane. I really like the concept in itself. I used something similar in Everything That's Unholy, but I would really love to write a story in which this is the main theme. Reformed sinners corrupted once again.
The reformed characters have been there already, and while they might have a longing for what it used to be, they also know all the ticks and the pitfalls of that lifestyle. They are no innocents to be easily led. Lovely!
For reprising Sisters... that story was hard to write, harder thanusual, and it left me exhausted. I really do not know if and when I'll get back to that universe.
Your plot, Paul, is perfectly functional, and as I said, it has a central theme I absolutely love. It's just me, right now... I don't feel up to it.
But who knows... I like strong, dominant women too, and I might be able to write something you'll like ;)
As usual, I'm open to more suggestions, ideas and opinions.
I may be locked out of my comments again, but I'll find a way to reply.
>What changed?
ReplyDeleteYou scared blogspot's AI overlords with your comments.
>What did I do?
You wrote about how much fun you were going to have.
Anything we can look forward to from the Twisted Fantasy or Coven series?So far 2 of my favorite of yours.
ReplyDeleteTamara, I must tell you that I was worried that you would hate my ideas. I thought that you might be offended that I had tried to take over your creations and somehow make them my own. But these are just my fevered dreams engendered in my brain by your writings. I am corrupted by your writings, and I love it. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteSince a sequel to "Sisters" is not in the offing, please consider a story of a dominatrix in some fashion. The eroticism triggered by reading about someone forcibly bending another to their sexual will is incredible.
Paul
It has been over two months since Tamara Vincent posted any writings on her blog site. She has never gone this long between postings. It seems likely that means something terrible has happened to her. My mind reels at the prospects. I don’t want to even consider them. I very much fear that we shall never hear again from our beloved author. I shall miss her tremendously. She is, of course, a talent writer, outstanding in her field of corruption erotica. But she is also a very loving person. We know how much her family and friends meant to her. We appreciate greatly how much time that she spent communicating with us, her readers. She will be much missed. I hope that she will return, but if not, I thank her deeply for all that she did for us.
ReplyDelete