And so it's out.
I called it "The Corruptors: Awakening", and as I ssaidit's a five-years-old story, my first attempt at some sexy transformation/corruption story.
It's very rough around the edges, and there's a few bits that really make me laugh at re-reading them, but I still think it's a good start for a series.
The next episode will be more sophisticated.

You can definitely tell a bit of difference in the writing style between it and the more recent ones. As a starting off point though I enjoyed it!
ReplyDeletevery cool
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to diving in on this. However, I just thought I would let you know having released my second biker transformation story, 'Into the Second Gear', I have again name-checked your 'Raven' both in the introduction to the book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J6GDYFX/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1#reader_B07J6GDYFX
ReplyDeleteand on my blog: http://tangrealms.blogspot.com/2018/09/two-new-books-for-sale-one-from-xylae.html
Great first story. Looking forward to more lives that the change and corrupt.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the story a great deal. I was especially aroused by the scene where Reba luxuriates in her newly enhanced, sexy body, reflected in a mirror. She knows that she is sexy and that men lust after her, and she is sexually enthralled with being that person Having said that, I would suggest that this character get another name. The most famous woman in America named Reba is Reba McIntire, a country western woman in her sixties, who is the essence of wholesomeness. Something more wicked is needed. Thanks for listening.
ReplyDelete