No, I’m not going out in drag (is it still called “drag” when a woman dresses as a man?)
I did it once, about ten years ago, at a party. Borrowed some clothes from a friend, and went in like I was a dude.
The boobs didn’t help my convincing portrayal of a guy, but it was a hoot.
Let's just say Marlene Dietrich did pull it with much more aplombe than I did.
But it’s not like that this time.
What happened is this: I met my friend B, on Saturday night. If you remember, she was the one that had found among her stuff the original version of “Hooking Harriet”.
Last night she came over and she had a sheaf of paper: the printout of something I must have written, like, five or six years ago.
A story called “Jack & Reba”.
Probably my first attempt at a story in English.
A naughty story, of course.
And I wrote it from the point of view of a male character.
Wow.
How the hell did it end up in B’s hands I don’t know (and I will deny I know, no matter what you do to me), but there it was, printed out in monospace.
Hell, I probably printed it out on our office's printer.
No wonder they fired me in the end.
So yesterday we went to the shop and used the scanner to capture the text, and I have now here an OCR-ed version of that old story of mine.
The first dirty story I ever wrote in English.
And I went through it, and it’s fun.
Awkward, a little silly, but there’s a nice idea in there.
Anyway, the fun part is, "Jack & Reba" is an origin story, like for superheroes: in the end, the two main characters, having been thoroughly corrupted, decide to go out there and spread the corruption. Because they enjoy so much the liberation, they think it would be fun to spread it.
So I decided I’ll clean “Jack & Reba” up a little (but not much, I like it raw as it is), and then ask D to make me a cover. And I’ll write more stories, and considering I have two main characters, I will alternate narrators.
It might be fun.
I could call the series “The Corruptors”. You know, like those old British TV series… The Avengers, The Persuaders…
They travel the world and corrupt people.

Sounds fantastic! I love the idea of person after person being liberated to enjoy a live of extreme sex. Bring it on!
ReplyDelete