In the last two weeks I've been reading regularly the blog of that misguided silly woman that claims that guys don't dig girls with atttoos and a college degree.
It's been a ride through the tunnel of horrors.
And I was actually surprised when I found out that I can't laugh at the crap that woman is posting. Sure, it's stupid and ridiculous and all you want, but it gets me so angry and worked up, I can't laugh about it.
But on the plus side, I have now over 6000 words of a story I am writing based on this madness.
The basic premise: good girl gets home-schooled by a Bible-obsessed mother to be a nice little ignorant homebuilder, toitally subservient to her husband.
Then something goes wrong and the good girl turns into the Avenging Slut from Hell, and her mommy is suddenly in for a wild ride.
I thought a lot about the corrupting mechanism in this one.
Magic?
A witch's curse?
The Devil?
Super-science?
Alien abduction?
Plain old getting laid and doing drugs?
In the end, I decided to bring back an old deus ex machina from an old book of mine.
A book that I know has its fans, and that Amazon locked into the Adult Dungeon, for reasons I was never able to understand.
So, I'll work on this tonight and tomorrow, and by next week I'll hit you with...
Transformed - a Story of the Prism.

I'm so excited for the Prism story and this new one you're making! By the is way a new Cathouse book on the works?
ReplyDeleteOoh, this sound promising :-)
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I've been hoping that you would pick up this story line again. So happy to see that your creative juices are flowing again.
ReplyDeleteAnxiously awaiting this new story's release.